Jamia Millia Islamia University B.Tech/B.Arch Admissions 2022, JMI Online Application 2022 registration at www.jmi.ac.in…
The Jamia Millia Islamia University has invited online applications for admissions into Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)/Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) courses for the academic year 2022. The eligible and interested candidates can apply to get admission to JMI university by submitting an online application form before the last registration. For first-year admissions of Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech) is a four years course duration and Bachelor of Architecture (B. Arch) is a five years course duration.
JMI Offered courses in B.Tech
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Communication Engineering
Jamia Millia Islamia University 2022 Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech/B.Arch admissions
- For B.Tech:
- The candidates who are going to apply for this course should have passed 10+2 / intermediate / its equivalent from a recognized board, with having Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as mandatory subjects and having at least 55% marks in those subjects.
- (OR) The candidates who are going to apply for this course should have completed a Diploma (Polytechnic) in Engineering recognized by AICTE or a state board of technical education of three or four-year duration and having at least 55% marks
- For B.Arch:
- The candidates who are going to apply for this course should have passed 10+2 with Mathematics, English, Physics, and Chemistry as subjects and also have at least 50% marks in aggregate
- (OR) The candidates who are going to apply for this course should have passed a three years Diploma (10 + 3) program recognized by the central/state government and having 50% marks in aggregate.
- Merit in JEE (Main) 2022 exam
JMI B.Tech Admissions Online Application 2022 process
Who have eligible the interested candidates can apply JMI B.Tech Admissions 2022 online from the following simple produce..
- Candidates can visit the official website to download
Logon to the Jamia Millia Islamia University official website of http://www.jmi.ac.in
- Click on the Application form JMI B.Tech Admissions 2022
Enter the required information without any mistakes
- Paste a recent Passport size photograph
Completion of filling the application form paste a recent Passport size photograph
- Take a printout copy JMI B.Tech Admissions 2022
Send the application form and Demand Draft slip by post on or before the closing date
- What is the official website to download JMI B.Tech Admissions 2022?
The official website can be seen in the above steps.
- How to download JMI B.Tech Admissions 2022?
Follow the above steps to download the application form.
- How to make fee payments JMI B.Tech Admissions 2022?
After filling online application, the fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- How to get the Registration number and Password, if a candidate forgets it JMI B.Tech Admissions 2022?
Go to the ‘Forgot Password’ link in the Login section and enter the required details. On verification through email or mobile OTP, the Registered email-id and Registration Number would be displayed on the screen. You will be prompted to change your password. Set your new password and keep it safe for future use.
- I am unable to upload my photo and signature while applying for one-time Registration JMI B.Tech Admissions 2022?
Check size and format of photograph and signature files. Scanned color passport size photograph should be in JPEG format and the file size of the photograph should be in the range of 20KB to 50 KB.