Karnataka Diploma Common Entrance Test (DCET) Notification 2022 announced for Karnataka Diploma CET Online Application 2022 Registration at http://kea.kar.nic.in…
Karnataka State Government, Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has announced the notification for undergraduate professional courses like engineering for the academic year 2022 to get admission into 2nd year B.Tech/BE in Karnataka state.
Karnataka Diploma CET Eligibility 2022 Criteria
The candidate must be a citizen of India. Coming to the educational qualifications, candidate must hold diploma in professional courses in engineering.
The examination will be conducted for Karnataka candidates and the ward/s of Jammu & Kashmiri migrants to the First year or First semester of full-time courses for Government share of seats in Medical, Dental, Ayurveda, Homoeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy & Yoga, Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Farm Science courses i.e, B.Sc. (Agriculture), B.Sc. (Sericulture), B.Sc (Horticulture), B.Sc (Forestry), B.Sc. Agri Bio Tech, BHSc, (Home Science), B.Tech (Agri. Engg), B.Tech (Food Technology), B.Tech (Dairy Tech), B.FSc (Fisheries), B.Tech (Food Science &Tech)., B.Sc. (Agri. Marketing & Co-Op), B.Pharma and Pharma-D course, in Government / University / Private Aided / Private Un-Aided Professional Educational Institutions in the State of Karnataka for the academic year 2022.
A candidate who has to wish to apply to the Karnataka Diploma CET must have a minimum age of 18 years old and there is no upper age limit for this course.
How to apply for Karnataka Diploma CET 2022 Online
Everyone who has wished to register for the Karnataka Diploma CET online can follow the KEA Diploma CET Online Application they can follow the online application registration produce.
- Candidates can visit the official website to download Karnataka Diploma CET Notification 2022
Open the KEA official website http://www.kea.nic.in.
- Click on the Application form
Enter the required information without any mistakes
- Paste a recent Passport size photograph
Completion of filling the application form paste a recent Passport size photograph
- Take a printout copy Karnataka Diploma CET Notification 2022
Send the application form and Demand Draft slip by post on or before the closing date
Completion of filling the application form applicants need to take a copy of print out for the form for further use. Completion of fee payment candidate needs to send an application form by post. Postal charges will be applicable.
Examination Fee Details for KEA DCET 2022 Online Application Registration
- Candidate belongs to the Karnataka State and comes under General and OBC category students need to pay 650 rupees and Reservation category students need to pay 500 rupees.
- Applicants belong to other states need to pay 750 rupees.
- Candidates who are applied from outside India need to pay 5000 rupees
The candidate has to pay the requisite fee in any of the branches of Central Bank or Indian Bank or Axis Bank or State Bank of My sore or Syndicate Bank or in any computerized e-Post Office. The bank / e-post office will retain bank/post office copies of the Chalan respectively and hand over the remaining two copies of the Chalan to the candidates.
The notification will be announced in the month of January and the online applications will be open from February onwards. Admission tickets will be available from April.
The examination will be conducted in the month of May. For detailed information about this exam visit the official website http://kea.kar.nic.in and download the information Brochure and follow the instructions.
- What is the official website to download Karnataka Diploma CET Notification 2022?
The official website can be seen in the above steps.
- How to download Karnataka Diploma CET Notification 2022?
Follow the above steps to download the application form.
- How to make fee payments Karnataka Diploma CET Notification 2022?
After filling online application, the fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- I am unable to upload my photo and signature while applying for one-time Registration Karnataka Diploma CET Notification 2022?
Check size and format of photograph and signature files. Scanned color passport size photograph should be in JPEG format and the file size of the photograph should be in the range of 20KB to 50 KB.
- How to get the Registration number and Password, if a candidate forgets it Karnataka Diploma CET Notification 2022?
Go to the ‘Forgot Password’ link in the Login section and enter the required details. On verification through email or mobile OTP, the Registered email-id and Registration Number would be displayed on the screen. You will be prompted to change your password. Set your new password and keep it safe for future use.