Kerala KEAM Notification 2017 announced for Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical Entrance test KEAM Online Application 2017 at http://www.cee-kerala.org…
Kerala State government, Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE) is going to announce the CEE Kerala exam notification for Higher secondary education completed students to get admission into under graduate professional courses like engineering and medical in Kerala state for the academic year 2017. The examination will be conducted through out the Kerala state. Applicants can select their near by centres for their convenience.
KEAM Kerala CEE Eligibility Criteria 2017
Candidates who have wish to submit their Kerala CEE 2017 through online must be citizen of India. Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders will be treated on par with Indian citizens for the limited purpose of admission. However, PIO/OCI candidates will not be eligible for any kind of reservation Both Keralites and Non-Keralites are eligible to apply for the Entrance Examinations. Applicants of Kerala origin will be categorized as ‘Keralites’. Others will be categorized as ‘Non-Keralites’. Coming to the educational qualifications candidate must hold higher secondary education or equivalent for the Kerala CEE entrance examination.
KEAM Online Application 2017 applied Candidate must hold minimum of 17 years and there is no upper age limit for these courses.
Kerala KEAM 2017 application fee details
- General category students need to pay 1000 rupees examination fee
- Reservation category students (SC, ST, PHC) need to pay 500 rupees examination fee.
Candidates can make the payment of the application fee in two modes. one is Security Card By purchasing the Security Card from selected Post Offices and second one is Demand Draft By way of Demand Draft (DD) drawn on a Nationalised/Scheduled Bank, in favour of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
Kerala CEE Online Application 2017 – How to apply for Kerala KEAM 2017 Entrance examination
- Open the Kerala CEE official website http://www.cee-kerala.org
- Candidate need to login the website with required details.
- Completion of website login they will registration number and password to your registered email id and mobile number through SMS.
- By using the registration id and password candidate need to login the website.
- Enter the required details and fill the application form.
- Attach photograph and signature in jpeg with given dimensions.
- Finally submit the application form.
Completion of Kerala CEE KEM Online Application 2017 registration form pay the examination fee and take a copy of print out for the application form. Send the Kerala CEE application form with supporting documents to the Commissioner of Examination Authority (CEE).
Important Dates (Expected)
The KEAM notification 2017 will be released in the month of January and KEAM Online Application 2017 registration will be available from January itself and it will be closes in the month of February. Before the entrance examination admit card will be released. After commencing of exam results will be declared.