Apply for KIIT Admissions 2022 for Medical Programmes, KIITEE Medical Admission application 2022 form at www.kiitee.ac.in…
The KIIT University (Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology) located in Bhubaneswar has invited online application from eligible candidates on offering Medical programmes for the year 2022. There are various programmes in the Medical is going to offer like Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Nursing, Master of Science (M.Sc) in Nursing, Doctor of Medicine (MD), Master of Dental Surgery (MDS). The eligible and interested candidate can apply for KIITEE admission 2022 at KIIT University.
KIITEE Medical Admission 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- For MBBS/BDS: The candidates who are going to apply for this medical program should have passed Class 12 with having subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English and got at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology taken together (for SC/ST candidates 40% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology taken together)
- For MDS: The candidates who are going to apply for this medical program should have passed the final BDS examination and also completed a one-year compulsory rotatory internship from a recognized dental college, on or before March 31, 2022.
- For MD: The candidates who are going to apply for this medical program should have an MBBS degree from a recognized medical college of India/a foreign medical degree and must have obtained full registration either from the Medical Council of India or any of the state medical councils after completing the compulsory rotating internship.
- For B.Sc Nursing: The candidates who are going to apply for this medical program should have passed Class 12/its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology, and English and having at least 45% in aggregate.
- For M.Sc Nursing: The candidate who is going to apply for this medical program should be a registered nurse or midwife or equivalent with any state nursing registration council and should have passed B.Sc Nursing/B.Sc Hons Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc Nursing with at least 55% in aggregate.
- Written exam
KIITEE Application 2022 Registration Process
Here are certain steps which the candidates have to employ to check the KIITEE Medical Admissions 2022:
- Candidates can visit the official website to download
Logon to the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology official website http://www.kiitee.ac.in
- Click on the Application form KIITEE Medical Admissions 2022
Enter the required information without any mistakes
- Paste a recent Passport size photograph
Completion of filling the application form paste a recent Passport size photograph
- Take a printout copy KIITEE Medical Admissions 2022
Send the application form and Demand Draft slip by post on or before the closing date
- Online application for MD/MS programmes ends on:
- Entrance exam for MD/MS programmes will be held on:
- Online application for other programmes ends on:
- Receiving filled application form for other medical programmes
- KIITEE 2022 will be held on:
- Result out on:
- What is the official website to download KIITEE Medical Admissions 2022?
The official website can be seen in the above steps.
- How to download KIITEE Medical Admissions 2022?
Follow the above steps to download the application form.
- How to make fee payments KIITEE Medical Admissions 2022?
After filling online application, the fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- How to get the Registration number and Password, if a candidate forgets it KIITEE Medical Admissions 2022?
Go to the ‘Forgot Password’ link in the Login section and enter the required details. On verification through email or mobile OTP, the Registered email-id and Registration Number would be displayed on the screen. You will be prompted to change your password. Set your new password and keep it safe for future use.
- I am unable to upload my photo and signature while applying for one-time Registration KIITEE Medical Admissions 2022?
Check size and format of photograph and signature files. Scanned color passport size photograph should be in JPEG format and the file size of the photograph should be in the range of 20KB to 50 KB.