Detailed LSAT Notification 2018 announced for LSAT Online application 2018 will be available from April at www.lsac.org
The official notification for the Law School Admission Test (LSAT) is going to release, in that LSAT exam should be held in the month of May. The LSAT Online application 2018 process will be start from April respectively. So the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online. The Officials of Law School Admission Council (LSAC) has announced the all important dates for the LSAT 2018 exam like apply for application, e-Admit card download, written exam etc.
Every year more number of candidates can attend this test and the candidates can download the admit card at the time of admit cards to be available in the official website. The Law School Admission Test will be conducted by USA-based Law School Admission Council. The LSAT detailed information 2018 is providing below, interested candidates have a look on the information.
LSAT Paper Patter 2018 – LAST Examination Pattern 2018
The paper pattern of the Law School Admission Test consists of three parts, those are
- Analytical Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Reading Comprehension
Fee particulars for the LSAT application
The candidate can pay Rs.3,800/- for each application. This will be paid by Demand Draft drawn in favor of “Pearson India Education Services Pvt Ltd”, payable at New Delhi / Noida.
LSAT Online Application 2018 How to apply
- Visit the LSAT official website of www.lsac.org
- Find the link for application form and click on that
- Fill the application form with relevant information and submit it
- Download and save the filled application form
- Take a printout
- Go for the payment process by taking a Demand Draft
- Send duly filled application along with the DD and any required documents to the given address