Maharashtra State New Ration Card Application Card submission…
Government of Mararashtra and the state Food supply department is invite applications for people who have need to get Ration card the Maha state citizens. Who have no the Food Security Card the individual’s and family’s and families can apply to get new ration card from Civil Supply department with submitting a application forum and the registration available in offline at nearest circle office.
Hoe to apply for ration card in Maharashtra online
Everyone who are eligible to get a ration card in the state of Maharashtra they can follow the produce with required documents along produce of submission
- Online Firstly the candidate needs to visit the official website of Maharashtra Food Civil supplies department.
- There he should register with all his required details
- After registration is done you will be able to get your application form
- Then you need to fill the application form with all the required details which are asked to be filled
- After the application form is filled then you need to take printout and visit the nearby Civil supply office and submit your application form with all required documents to be attached
There you will be getting your acknowledgement slip with which you can check your ration card status.
Attend to the Nearest Ration shop or Civil supply office of the Maha Government and get a application forum and full fill with all family member details and submit with attach required documents and submit. Then the Circle officer is give to you a acknowledgement copy of the application. Now you can track your application status and you will get a new ration card after verification of 45 day’s.
Required Documents to Submmit
Here is the list of required documents which are to be attached with the application form.
- Birth certificate
- If applicant has old ration card then a Xerox copy of it
- Passport size photo of the head of the family member
- Permanent address proof
- voter ID card
- Recent water bill
- Current electricity bill
- Current telephone bill and passport
- Income certificate
- Complete family details
The applicant needs to fill the application form correctly without any error and submit all the required documents which are necessary to be submitted. The applicant will be getting ration card within 45 days of application form submitted.