Ration card will be issued to the every citizen of India by the Maharashtra state governments department OF food supply and civil department. Ration card will be used as identification purpose as it will be having the information of each and every individual of family member and also as identity purpose. Ration card will be given to the people who are economically poor by the ration card distribution office of Maharashtra.
Ration card holders will be getting the grocery items in the very reasonable and fair price. Ration card will be given to the families based on their annual income. Ration card will be used in many accepts of our day to day life. Ration card holders can get there grocery food items from their nearest ration card shop. Every one who don’t have ration card apply for it now. You can check your status by using your acknowledgement slip.
Ration card status check in Maharashtra state:
Applicant who have applied for the ration card Maharashtra 2015 can check there Application status by the following the below given process. The whole process can be down through online form the official website of Maharashtra government.
- Firstly the applicant needs to visit the official website of Indian government of Food supply and civil department
- Then click on public distribution system option
- Next you have to click on ration card option there you will be getting an option of district card ration card holders details
- Next you have type your acknowledgement slip number which you have got after the submission of ration card application form
- After that you will be getting your ration card updates on your screen
- If your ration card is ready then you can go to your nearest ration card Food supply department and get it
The applicant need to have all these required documents which are need to be submitted with the application form of ration card in Maharashtra state.
- Ration card Acknowledgment slip given when submitting application form
- Print of Ration card Application form
- Copy of Documents submitted
Applicant must ensure that there details are correct by confirming the documents submitted an Application form .The applicant need to fill the application form correctly to avoid the spelling errors in the ration card and submit the application form with all the required details which are needed to be submitted. Must take the acknowledgement slip after the submitting of application form by using which you can check your status online.