Apply Online for Manipal University B.Tech, B.Pharm Admissions 2021 at www.manipal.edu
This is the great news for the candidates who are going to do B.Tech,B.Pharm/B.Pharm.D and Lateral Entry for B.Tech in the Manipal University can have the chance to get B.Tech, B.Pharm admission through online application for the academic session of 2021. Manipal University B.Tech, B.Pharm Admissions 2021 Online Application will be available at official website. So all the eligible and interested candidates can apply for the B.Tech,B.Pharm/B.Pharm.D and the online application process we were providing brief information regarding Manipal University 2021 Admissions can have a look.
Manipal University Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech,B.Pharm/B.Pharm.D admissions 2021
The candidates should completed Intermediate / 12+, A Level, IB, American Grade 12 / equivalent with Physics, Mathematics and English, as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology or any technical vocational subjects as optional with a minimum of 50 percent marks taken together in Physics, Mathematics and any one of the optional subjects.
This is the important to the candidate to know about the B.Tech,B.Pharm/B.Pharm.D exam pattern , how many questions asked, how many marks to be considered as qualified etc. Hence we have provided the exam related notes below can follow.
- Total no.of questions: 200
- Type of the question: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Duration of exam: 2hrs.30min
- No.of questions per subject is as follows
- Physics: 50
- Chemistry: 50
- Mathematics: 70
- English & General Aptitude: 30
Manipal University B.Tech, B.Pharm Admissions 2021 How to apply
All interested candidates can apply through Manipal University B.Tech, B.Pharm Admissions 2021 application form to be fill. Meanwhile they have to check their eligibility criteria. Some of the candidate stuck up at filling , so here step by step process for the filling up application form are given below.
- Login to the Manipal University official website www.manipal.edu
- Click on the application from
- Fill up the application form with relevant information
- The application form with candidate information will be generate
- Take a printout
- Application Submission ends:
- Online Entrance Test (OET) held on: