Apply for MICA FPM-C Admission 2023 Fellow Program in Management (FPM ) in Communications, offered by Mudra Institute of Communications (MICA), the application registration at www.mica.ac.in
The Mudra Institute of Communications (MICA) located in Ahmedabad has officially announced the recent admissions in the Fellow Program in Management in Communications (FPM-C) program for the year 2023. This Fellow Program in Management in Communications (FPM-C) program is full-time based and the duration should be about three years i.e., 2023.
So the eligible candidates will have the chance to apply for MICA Admissions 2023 in order for FPM-C. Below we are providing more details regarding MICA 2023 Admissions for the FPM-C program, please follow.
MICA 2023 Admissions – Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification
- The applying candidates should have a Master’s Degree (or) an equivalent with having at least 55% marks/an equivalent grade in any discipline of the Humanities / Social Sciences / Business Management and having subject like Communication / Journalism / Advertising / Public Relations / Media / Marketing.
- (OR) The applying candidates should have a five years Integrated Masters Degree programme from any discipline of the Humanities/Social Sciences/Business Management with having at least 55% marks/an equivalent grade and having subject as a Communication / Journalism / Advertising / Public Relations / Media / Marketing.
MICA FPM-C 2023 Admissions – Selection Process
The candidates will be selected purely based on their performance in the following
- Basic Interview
- MICA’s FPM Admission Test (only for shortlisted candidates in Basic Interview)
- This MICA’s FPM Admission Test will consist of
- Written Test (WT)
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Individual Presentation (IP)
- Personal Interview (PI)
MICA FPM-C Admission Online Application 2023 Registration – Produce
The interested and eligible candidates can apply for MICA 2023 Admissions through online mode. For candidates, we are providing simple steps to apply for this notification below
At first, candidates should visit the official website
Logon to the MICA official website of http://www.mica.ac.in
Click on the Application Form
Enter the details which are needed their
Submit and follow the next step
Download the filled application form
Take a printout copy
Go for the payment process through Demand Draft
The envelope the application form along with Demand Draft, sealed letters of recommendation, copies of certificates, and other supporting documents
Send this envelope cover to the given address
MICA 2023 Admissions – Important Dates official announcement coming soon
- Online application registration ends on:
- Last date to receive envelop:
- Telephonic screening interviews will be held:
- Admission test will be held:
- The final result will be announced on:7
(Envelope to be sent to this given address)
FPM Office MICA,
Are PGDM-C and PGDM going to continue as separate courses or will merge into one MICA 2023 Admissions?
Both PGDM and PGDM-C will continue as two separate courses with the given nomenclatures as per the AICTE guidelines.
.What will be a number of seats in the coming year MICA 2023 Admissions?
PGDMC: 180 and PGDM: 36
.How will the PGDM be different from PGDM-C MICA 2023 Admissions?
PGDM will have Urban Impact Project worth 6 credits as a compulsory component. This will be optional for PGDM-C students. Further, the following courses will be optional for the PGDM students: a) Global corporate governance, policy, and ethics, b) Legal aspects of business, and c) Decoding customer engagement.
.What are the eligibility criteria for applying to Post Graduate Programme (PGDM / PGDM-C)
Kindly visit the following link
What is the mode of the test MICA 2023 Admissions?
Computer Based Test (CBT)