Apply NBHM Ph.D Admission 2023 Online for the Ph.D programmes at www.nbhm.dae.gov.in
The National Board for Higher Mathematics (NBHM) are going to receive the Ph.D Admission applications 2023 from the eligible candidates for the academic year 2023. Those who want to do Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programme in Mathematics. For that the officials of the NBHM going to held the entrance test on January,2022. All eligible and interested candidates can apply for NBHM Ph.D Admission 2023 for getting admission through online at www.nbhm.dae.gov.in.
Eligibility Criteria for NBHM 2023 Admissions for Ph.D Programmes:
The candidates who are going to apply for the NBHM 2023 Admissions should have Bachelor of Science (B.S) / Master of Arts (M.A) / Master of Science (M.Sc) Degree from a recognized University/Institute.
NBHM Selection Process 2023
The officials will grant the admission on the basis of candidate performance in the two formats, those are
- Written Exam (2hrs.30min duration)
How to apply for NBHM Ph.D Admission 2023 Online
Here are certain steps which the candidates have to employ to check the NBHM Ph.D. Admission 2023:
- Students should visit the official website of NBHM Ph.D Admission 2023.
Logon to the NBHM official website http://www.nbhm.dae.gov.in
- Click on the Ph.D Admission Online Application form 2023
After log in to the website click on the click on the Ph.D Admission Online Application form 2023
- Enter the required details
Enter the detailed information and submit it
- Download and take printout
Download the filled application form take a printout of the detailed information and submit it
- Envelope the duly filled application
Envelope the duly filled application form along with required documents
- Send this envelope
Send this envelope to the given zones (any one of the zone)
NBHM Ph.D Admission Zone’s list Details
- Zone 1:Prof. Gurmeet Kaur Bakshi, Department of Mathematics, Punjab University, Hans Raj Gupta Hall, Chandigarh – 160 014
- Zone 2:Prof. Kalyan Chakraborty, Harish-Chandra Research Institute, Chhatnag Road, Jhusi, Allahabad – 211 019
- Zone 3:Prof. Siddhartha Bhattacharya, School of Mathematics, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Homi Bhabha Road, Colaba, Mumbai – 400 005
- Zone 4:Prof. Amenities Dasgupta, Stat-Math Unit, Indian Statistical Institute,203, B.T. Road, Kolkata – 700 108
- Zone 5:Prof. S. Kesavan, Institute of Mathematical Sciences, CIT Campus, Taramani, Chennai – 600 113.
NBHM Ph.D Admission Important Dates 2023
- Last Date for submission application:
- Written Exam held on:
- What is NBHM?
The NBHM stands for National Board of Higher Mathematics. It was set up in the year 1983 under the Government of India to nurture the developments in higher-level mathematics and nurture talents.
- How to apply for NBHM Exam?
Candidates can check the official website of the NBHM from where they can apply for the NBHM Exam if they satisfy the eligibility criteria.
- How much is the NBHM PhD Scholarship?
Currently, the scholarship for the NBHM Ph.D. is around INR 25000 for each month for the first two years. Later it will be INR 28000 for the next three years after the work done by the candidate in the first two years is reviewed. The NBHM Ph.D. also has a contingency grant of INR 32000 per year.
- How is the selection done for the NBHM PhD?
Candidates will be evaluated based on their performance in the selection test followed by the performance in the interview. The selection will be done by the committee constituted by the NBHM.
- What is the application fee for the NBHM PhD Exam?
The application for the NBHM Ph.D. The exam is INR 500 if paid before the deadline. After the last date of payment candidates will have to pay INR 650.