Apply NBHM Ph.D Admission 2017 Online for the Ph.D programmes at www.nbhm.dae.gov.in
The National Board for Higher Mathematics (NBHM) are going to receive the Ph.D Admission applications 2017 from the eligible candidates for the academic year 2017. Those who want to do Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programme in Mathematics. For that the officials of the NBHM going to held the entrance test on January,2017. All eligible and interested candidates can apply for NBHM Ph.D Admission 2017-17 for getting admission through online at www.nbhm.dae.gov.in.
Eligibility Criteria for NBHM 2017 Admissions for Ph.D Programmes:
The candidates who are going to apply for the NBHM 2017 Admissions should have Bachelor of Science (B.S) / Master of Arts (M.A) / Master of Science (M.Sc) Degree from a recognized University/Institute.
NBHM Selection Process 2017
The officials will grant the admission on the basis of candidate performance in the two formats, those are
- Written Exam (2hrs.30min duration)
How to apply for NBHM Ph.D Admission 2017-17 Online
- Logon to the NBHM official website www.nbhm.dae.gov.in
- Click on the Ph.D Admission Online Application form 2017-17
- Enter the detailed information and submit it
- Download the filled application form
- Take a printout
- Envelope the duly filled application form along with required documents
- Send this envelope to the given zones (any one of the zone)
NBHM Ph.D Admission Zone’s list Details
- Zone 1:Prof. Gurmeet Kaur Bakshi,Department of Mathematics,Punjab University,Hans Raj Gupta Hall,Chandigarh – 160 014
- Zone 2:Prof. Kalyan Chakraborty,Harish-Chandra Research Institute,Chhatnag Road,Jhusi,Allahabad – 211 019
- Zone 3:Prof. Siddhartha Bhattacharya,School of Mathematics,Tata Institute of Fundamental Research,Homi Bhabha Road,Colaba, Mumbai – 400 005
- Zone 4:Prof. Amites Dasgupta,Stat-Math Unit,Indian Statistical Institute,203, B.T. Road, Kolkata – 700 108
- Zone 5:Prof. S. Kesavan,Institute of Mathematical Sciences,CIT Campus, Taramani, Chennai – 600 113.
NBHM Ph.D Admission Important Dates 2017
- Last Date for submission application:
- Written Exam held on: