Apply for (New Delhi) NIFT Admissions 2022 for B.Des/M.Des Programmes, NIFT Admission Online Application 2022 Registration at www.nift.ac.in…
The National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) located in New Delhi has released the official B.Des/M.Des admission notification for the offering of admissions to the eligible candidates in the B.Des and M.Des programs for the academic session 2022. The NIFT officials of the National Institute of Fashion Technology has going to conduct the admission process by Online test, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview.
This is good news for the candidates who were eagerly waiting for this opportunity are please notify and apply for this notification. Interested and eligible candidates go for the application process for applying NIFT 2022 admission process online.
NIFT 2022 Admissions Eligibility Criteria for B.Des/M.Des Programmes
- For B.Des programme: The candidates who are going to apply for this programme should have completed 10+2 from a recognized board/institute with having qualified marks.
- For M.Des programme: The candidates who are going to apply for this programme should have an Under Graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university/institute. And the candidates need to have a Diploma in UG Design from NIFT/NID.
NIFT Selection Process
- Online Test
- Situation Test / Group Discussion / Interview
NIFT Admissions Fee Particulars
Every applicant need to pay Rs 1,500/- for OBC and General Category candidates, and for SC/ST/Ph.D candidates need to pay Rs 750/-. This payment should be paid in the online gateway or through Demand Draft issued in favor of “NIFT HO” payable at New Delhi
How to apply for NIFT Admission 2022 Online Application Registration
Here are certain steps which the candidates have to employ to check the NIFT Admission Online Application 2022:
- Candidates can visit the official website to download
Logon to National Institute of Fashion Technology official website http://www.nift.ac.in
- Click on the Application form NIFT Admission Online Application 2022
Enter the required information without any mistakes
- Paste a recent Passport size photograph
Completion of filling the application form paste a recent Passport size photograph
- Take a printout of saved application form NIFT Admission Online Application 2022
Send the application form and Demand Draft slip by post on or before the closing date
NIFT Admission Important Dates 2022 – Expected
- The online application process ends on: January 10, 2022
- The online application process ends with late fees: January 16, 2022
- Issuing of Admit card: January 21, 2022
- The written exam held on: February 14, 2022
- Situation test/ group discussion/ interview held on: April – May 2022
- Shortlisted candidates out: End of May/ June 2022
- Counseling starts from June 2022 on-wards
- What is the official website to download NIFT Admission Online Application 2022?
The official website can be seen in the above steps.
- How to download NIFT Admission Online Application 2022?
Follow the above steps to download the application form.
- How to make fee payments NIFT Admission Online Application 2022?
After filling online application, fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- How to get the Registration number and Password, if a candidate forgets it NIFT Admission Online Application 2022?
Go to the ‘Forgot Password’ link in the Login section and enter the required details. On verification through email or mobile OTP, the Registered email-id and Registration Number would be displayed on the screen. You will be prompted to change your password. Set your new password and keep it safe for future use.
- I am unable to upload my photo and signature while applying for one-time Registration NIFT Admission Online Application 2022?
Check size and format of photograph and signature files. Scanned color passport size photograph should be in JPEG format and the file size of the photograph should be in the range of 20KB to 50 KB.