Apply for NIT , Jalandhar Ph.D programmes 2021, application form is available at www.online.mnit.ac.in
The Dr B.R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology (NIT), Jalandhar has released the NIT, Jalandhar Ph.D Programmes 2021 official notification to apply for the Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) Programmes for the year 2021 admissions and the Ph.D Admission Online applying process will be close on 2021. So all interested and eligible candidates will be hurry up for finishing the online application in-time. The NIT, Jalandhar Ph.D available programmes such as in Engineering, Sciences, Humanities and Management.
NIT , Jalandhar Ph.D programmes 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- For Ph.D in Engineering Programmes: Candidate should possessed Master’s degree in Engineering / Technology also in the relevant area of research along with a Bachelor’s degree in appropriate stream of Engineering / Technology with have at-least minimum 60% marks or equivalent of CGPA of 6.5/10.
- For Ph.D in Science Programmes: Candidate should possessed Master’s degree in appropriate branch of Science with a first class or minimum 60% marks or CGPA of equivalent of CGPA of 6.5/10.
- For Ph.D in Humanities & Management Programmes: Candidate should possessed Master’s degree in Management / Related areas of Management (like Commerce, Public Administration, Engineering Law, Mathematics, Statistics, Psychology, Economics, Business Economics, Sociology etc.) with having minimum 60% marks or equivalent of CGPA of 6.5/10 in Management and at-least 55% marks in Humanities or Social Sciences or a equivalent of CGPA of 6.0/10.
- For General and OBC candidates: Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs.500/-
- Entrance Test
Online Application Process – How to apply for NIT, Jalandhar Ph.D programmes 2021:
- Logon to the official website www.online.mnit.ac.in
- Click on the link of appropriate Application Form
- Enter the details which are needed
- Submit and follow the next step
- Download the filled application form
- Go fro the Payment process
- Save the details for future use
- Online application form submission ending date:
- Display of eligible candidates list:
- Written Exam held on:
- Interview / Presentation held on:
- Announcement of selected candidates list: