Apply for NIT, Jalandhar Ph.D. programs 2022, the application form is available at www.online.mnit.ac.in
The Dr. B.R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology (NIT), Jalandhar has released the NIT, Jalandhar Ph.D. Programmes 2022 official notification to apply for the Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) Programs for the year 2022 admissions and the Ph.D. The admission Online application process will be close in 2022. So all interested and eligible candidates will hurry up for finishing the online application in time. The NIT, Jalandhar Ph.D. available programs such as in Engineering, Sciences, Humanities, and Management.
NIT, Jalandhar Ph.D. program 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- For Ph.D. in Engineering Programmes: Candidate should possess a Master’s degree in Engineering / Technology also in the relevant area of research along with a Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate stream of Engineering / Technology with having at least minimum of 60% marks or the equivalent of CGPA of 6.5/10.
- For Ph.D. in Science Programmes: Candidate should possess Master’s degree in appropriate branch of Science with a first-class or minimum 60% marks or CGPA of the equivalent of CGPA of 6.5/10.
- For Ph.D. in Humanities & Management Programmes: Candidate should possess Master’s degree in Management / Related areas of Management (like Commerce, Public Administration, Engineering Law, Mathematics, Statistics, Psychology, Economics, Business Economics, Sociology etc.) with having minimum of 60% marks or equivalent of CGPA of 6.5/10 in Management and at-least 55% marks in Humanities or Social Sciences or an equivalent of CGPA of 6.0/10.
- For General and OBC candidates: Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs.500/-
- Entrance Test
Online Application Process – How to apply for NIT, Jalandhar Ph.D programmes 2022:
Here are certain steps which the candidates have to employ to check the NIT, Jalandhar Ph.D. Programmes 2022 Admissions:
- Candidates can visit the official website to download NIT, Jalandhar Ph.D. Programmes 2022 Admissions
Logon to the official website http://www.online.mnit.ac.in
- Click on the Application form NIT, Jalandhar Ph.D. Programmes 2022 Admissions
Enter the required information without any mistakes
- Take a printout copy NIT, Jalandhar Ph.D. Programmes 2022 Admissions
Send the application form and Demand Draft slip by post on or before the closing date
- Online application form submission ending date:
- Display of eligible candidates list:
- Written Exam held on:
- Interview / Presentation held on:
- Announcement of selected candidates list:
- What is the official website to download NIT, Jalandhar Ph.D. Programmes 2022 Admissions?
The official website can be seen in the above steps.
- How to download NIT, Jalandhar Ph.D. Programmes 2022 Admissions?
Follow the above steps to download the application form.
- How to make fee payments NIT, Jalandhar Ph.D. Programmes 2022 Admissions?
After filling online application, the fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- How to get the Registration number and Password, if a candidate forgets it NIT, Jalandhar Ph.D. Programmes 2022 Admissions?
Go to the ‘Forgot Password’ link in the Login section and enter the required details. On verification through email or mobile OTP, the Registered email-id and Registration Number would be displayed on the screen. You will be prompted to change your password. Set your new password and keep it safe for future use.
- I am unable to upload my photo and signature while applying for one-time Registration NIT, Jalandhar Ph.D. Programmes 2022 Admissions?
Check size and format of photograph and signature files. Scanned color passport size photograph should be in JPEG format and the file size of the photograph should be in the range of 20KB to 50 KB.