Apply for Ph.D Admissions in NIT Nagaland, NIT Nagaland Ph.D Programmes Online Application 2017 at http://nitnagaland.ac.in…
The National Institute of Technology (NIT) located in Nagaland has released official notification for offering full time and part time Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programme for the year 2017. The Ph.D programmes available in various areas like;Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English, Sociology. The officials of the NIT, Nagaland has declared the last date of receiving an online application form is on December 2017. So all interested and eligible candidates can apply for Ph.D programmes in NIT Nagaland through official website.
Eligibility Criteria – NIT Nagaland 2017 Admissions for Ph.D Programmes
- For Ph.D in Engineering
- The candidates who are going to apply for this programme should possessed Master’s degree in Engineering /Technology with good percentile or Master’s degree by research (M.S. by Research) in Engineering /Technology with good percentile.
- For Ph.D in Other Engineering areas
- The candidates who are going to apply for other engineering areas should had Master’s degree in Sciences with good percentile are eligible for the relevant Engineering discipline and with a valid GATE score or UGC / CSIR-NET / NBHM or equivalent qualification in the relevant area.
- For Ph.D in Humanities and Sciences Programs (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English and Sociology)
- The candidates who are going to apply for this Ph.D programmes should have Master’s degree in an relevant discipline with good percentile or equivalent and having a valid GATE score or UGC /CSIR-NET/NBHM or equivalent qualification in the relevant areas.
- Consider valid GATE score
- Consider academic record
- Written exam/ Interview
How to process an application
- Logon to Nagaland NIT official website of http://nitnagaland.ac.in
- Click on the PHD Admission Application Form link
- Fill up the PHD Admission application form and submit it
- Download the filled application form
- Take a printout of the same
- Envelop the duly filled application form along with the required documents
- Send this envelop to the given address by speed post before the last date of submission
NIT Nagalanf Ph.D Admissions 2017 Important Dates
- Last date of receiving an online application form: December 2017
Office of the Director,
National Institute of Technology Nagaland,
Chumukedima, Dimapur – 797 103