Apply online for the NIT (Puducherry) Ph.D admissions 2017, application from available at http://www.nitpy.ac.in
The National Institute of Technology (NIT), Puducherry officials are going to offer admissions for the Full-Time and Part-Time Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programmes. So the interested and eligible candidates are inviting for this application process before the last date of submission of application form and the selected candidates will have to join in such Ph.D areas like Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics Chemistry.
NIT,Puducherry Ph.D admissions 2017 Eligibility Criteria
For different areas of the Ph.D programmes have their own education criteria to be satisfy by the candidate can check below.
- For Ph.D in Engineering
- Candidates possess a first class Master’s degree in Engineering/Technology and bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology in the relevant discipline.
- Candidates who have PG degree in Science should have done M.Tech/M.E over and above their PG degree for Ph.D in Engineering
- Candidates who have completed M.Tech programmes through GATE score or who already possesses a valid GATE score are eligible for admissions with the institute fellowship as per MHRD norms
- For Ph.D. in Science (Mathematics/ Physics/ Chemistry)
- Candidates should have first class Master’s degree in science in the relevant discipline with a minimum of 60 percent aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA of 6.5/10 ( 55 % or 6.0/10 CGPA for SC/ST candidates)
- Consider GATE/NET/JRF/SRF score
- Entrance Test
NIT,Puducherry Ph.D admissions 2017 – How to apply
- Logon to NIT,Puducherry Ph.D official website www.nitpy.ac.in
- Click on Ph.D admissions 2017 Application Form link
- Fill up the application form and submit it
- Download the filled application form
- Take a printout of the downloaded form
- Envelop the duly filled application form along with the required documents
- Send this hard copy to the given address and should reach before the last date of submission
- Application submission last date: December, 2017
The Registrar (Ph.D. admissions),
National Institute of Technology Puducherry,
Karaikal – 609 605