Andhra Pradesh Dr.NTR University of Health Sciences has successfully completed the ranking procedure for qualified candidates in Engineering and Medical Common Entrance Examination for medical courses. The counselling will be done for both Private and Government colleges in Andhra Pradesh. Totally there are 3700 seats will be there for MBBS and remaining 725 seats will be allotted for BDS (Dental) students.
Eligibility criteria & Educational Qualification:
The student must be citizen of India and The student has to mention whether he/she is Local or Non-Local. Coming to the educational qualification candidate must hold Intermediate in Bi.P.C and qualified in EAMCET entrance examination.
The age limit should be above 17 years old as on 2018.
- General category students must hold minimum of 50% of marks in science subject,Intermediate
- BC/SC/ST candidates should obtain not less than 40% marks in science subjects.
- OC PH candidates should obtain not less than 45% marks in science subjects.
List of Documents Needed:
Students who are attending to the counselling must bring the following documents with Xerox copies.
(1) Hall Ticket of Andhra Pradesh EAMCET -2018
(2) Rank card of Andhra Pradesh EAMCET -2018
(3) S.S.C or equivalent examination showing the Date of Birth
(4) Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination in Intermediate or Equivalent Examination
(5) Transfer certificate
(6) Study certificates from 6th Class to Intermediate
(7) Candidates who have studied in the institutions outside of Andhra Pradesh have to submit 10 years (years of period to be specified) residence certificate of the candidate or either of the parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar
(8) Candidates claiming eligibility of reservation under Special categories should furnish the required certificate in support of their claim
(9) Permanent Caste Certificate (Integrated Community Certificate) claiming reservation under BC/SC/ST Categories issued by an Officer prescribed (a) Income Certificate of Parent issued by M.R.O / Tahsildar on or after 2018 (b) Service records SSC/ SSLC certificate of parent/ relative if parent is not in-service.
(10) The candidates claiming fee exemption shall produce the latest Income certificate of the Parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar.
Counselling will be done in 2 stages in first stage certificate verification will be done after that by using web options they have to select the college. Students who are attending for counselling need to pay the fee at reception in counselling centre. Counselling will be done through out the AP. Candidates can attend any one of the counselling centre near to their location for their convenience. Counselling will be starts from August 2018 and starts at 9:00 am on scheduled days and it will done based on rank wise.
Separate counselling will be there for Special Quota students like NCC, CAP, Sports and PH and the counselling will be done for those students in Vijayawada.
The eligible candidates are advised to attend for counseling at any one of the following counseling centers of their choice.
|Vijayawada||Administrative Building. Dr NTR University of Health Sciences.|
|Visakhapatnam||Opp. School of Distance Education, Andhra University Campus.|
|Tirupathi||Old MBA building, S.V University.|
|Hyderabad||JNTUH, Kukatpally, Hyderabad.|
COUNSELING SCHEDULE: PHASE – I (Expected)
Phase I (Open Competition seats in Government Colleges and in Private Colleges)
|Date||Category||EAMCET 2018 Rank From To|
|.2018||All Candidates*||1 to 1000|
|.2018||All Candidates*||1001 to 4000|
|.2018||All Candidates*||4001 to 7000|
Phase II & III (Re-allotment of college to the reserved category candidates i.e., BCs, SCs and STs selected under OC as per G. O. Ms. No. 550 and seats reserved for BCs, SCs, and STs) (Expected)
|Date||Category||EAMCET 2018 Rank From To|
|.2018||BC-A, BC-B, BC-C, BC-D, BC-E, SC & ST Candidates (AU/SVU/ NL||1 to 3000|
|.2018||BC-A, BC-B, BC-C, BC-D, BC-E, SC & ST Candidates (AU/SVU/ NL)||3001 to 9000|
|.2018||BC-A, BC-B, BC-C, BC-D, BC-E, SC & ST Candidates (AU/SVU/ NL)||9001 to 18000|
|.2018||BC-A, BC-B, BC-C, BC-D, BC-E,SC & ST Candidates (AU/SVU/ NL) and SC & ST Candidates (AU/SVU only)||18001 to 35000|
Verification of Certificates under Sports & Games, CAP (Army), NCC, Physically Challenged (PH) and Police Martyrs Children (PMC) candidates (Special Categories):- Candidates who wish to claim seat under Special Categories who fulfill the above eligibility criteria are directed to attend along with all Original Certificates and 4 sets of attested Xerox copies for verification of Andhra Pradesh EAMCET – 2018 eligible Rank holders only.
Dr.NTR University of Health Sciences Counseling Centre, Vijayawada for Andhra Pradesh EAMCET- 2018 eligible Rank Holders only.
|Category||Date||EAMCET 2018 Rank Holders|
|CAP (Army) Category||.2018||All Eligible Candidates|
|NCC Category and Police Martyrs Children (PMC)||.2018||All Eligible Candidates|
|Sports & Games Category and Physically Challenged (PH) Category *||.2018||All Eligible Candidates|
(non- refundable): All the candidates who attend the counseling have to pay an amount of Rs.1500/- for OC /BC and Rs.800/- for SC/ST candidates as counseling fee at the reception counter of the counseling center irrespective of their selection /admission. The counseling fee receipt can be produced in subsequent counselings for entry into the counseling center.
FEES PARTICULARS (Expected)
(To be paid at the counseling center on the day of selection itself): As per G.O.Ms.No.30, HM & FW., (C1) Department dt.-2018 of Principal Secretary to Government of Andhra Pradesh.
|Seat Type||MBBS Course||MBBS Course||BDS Course||BDS Course|
|–||University Fee One Time||Tuition Fee Per annum||University Fee One Time||Tuition Fee Per annum|
|Govt. College||Rs. 7000/-||Rs. 10000/-||Rs. 6000/-||Rs. 10000/-|
|Private College ‘A’||Rs. 11500/-||Rs.10000/-||Rs. 10500/-||Rs. 10000/-|
- For More Details visit http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in/