Submit Pune ISBM PGDM Admissions Online Application 2021 for Post Graduate Diploma in Management programme for ISB&M 2021, application form at www.isbm.ac.in
This is the ISBM notification for the PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management) 2021 which was officially released by The International School of Business and Media (ISB&M) to allow the eligible and interested candidates by applying through online. The ISBM Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programmes in Marketing, Finance, Human Resource Management, Insurance and Risk Management, Supply Chain and Operations Management and Media and Communications. So all interested and eligible candidates can apply for Pune ISBM PGDM Admissions 2021 online and offline before last date.
Pune ISB&M Eligibility Criteria for PGDM programmes 2021
Every candidates who wish to apply should satisfies the below qualification
- He/she should posses Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- For Final year students also have the chance to apply for this notification
- All AICTE programme require a test score and 50% of marks in graduation.
- Select the merit candidates on basis of CAT / XAT / ATMA / JMET / CMAT
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Personal Interview (PI)
Pune ISBM PGDM Admissions Online Application 2021 How to apply:
There are two formats to apply choose either one of these,those are
- By off-line mode:
- Take a ISB&M prospectus from any ISB&M admission office by purchasing. It will cost 1,000/- and complete the form. Submit this filled form , photocopy and required documents to the admissions there itself (or)
- (or) Download the PDF form for the application, fill it manually and paste photo copy of the candidate. Send this filled application form along with the required documents to the any one of the admission office of ISB&M.
- By online mode:
- Logon to the official website www.isbm.ac.in
- Find the link for the application form
- fill and submit it
- take a printout for further use
Pune ISBM PGDM Admissions Important Dates 2021
- Receiving application form ends on:
- Releasing shortlisted candidates list on:
- GD & PI held on: