Punjab State New Ration Card Application Online and Register of Application – Produce is easy…
Government of Punjab and Department of Food and Civil Supplies is invite applications from the state citizens who have no ration cards from the family members. People who have need to get New Ration card they can apply to get a New Ration Card for their family.
All the citizens who are liven the state they can apply with filling a application to submit at your circle office now in Punjab the new ration cards are going to be issued by Department of Food and Civil Supplies. The state government has been issuing three types of ration cards they are BPL, APL and AAY Ration card will be issued on the basis of their annual income. Those who don’t have ration card can apply via offline or online process.
How to get new ration card in Punjab – Application Registration Produce Made easy
The Citizens who wants to get ration card in Punjab state they can follow the bellow produce and submit with all the documents which are required to apply as per following steps..
- Firstly the applicants need to visit the nearest suwidha center to get the application form
- Then fill the application form with all the complete required details
- Then you need to submit all the documents which are required to get new ration card
- Then your CSC person will visit to the official website of e-district Punjab
- Authorized person will make login by using ID password and Biometrics information
- Then you need to fill the application form completely and submit all the required documents
- Your application form will be submitted to the e-district website
- Then your CSC operator will be providing you by an acknowledgement
Now you have successfully submitted the Punjab State New Ration Card Application through online and you can check the status of ration card by using with reference ID number witch is printed on that acknowledgement slip online. After 10 to 15 day’s you will get a confirmation massage with details of your new ration card.
For Offline Application Submission
Who have need to apply through offline they can get a application form from nearest Department of Food and Civil Supplies Circle office.
Required documents to submit with Application form
Here is the list of required documents which are needed to be submitted with the application form of new ration card in Punjab state.
- Current address proof
- Resent water bill
- Resent electricity bill
- Current pass book statement
- Income caste certificate
- Birth certificate
- Old ration card Xerox of have
- Two Family photo graphs
- Passport and pan card
Instructions for Applicant
The applicant needs to fill the application form correctly without any error and submit all the required documents which are to be submitted with the application form. The applicant need to submit your application form to your nearest Department of Food and Civil Supplies office.