SSC CGL Model Papers 2017 with Previous Sample Papers Download for Guessing examination pattern with Important Questions…
Government of India Staff Selection Commission is conducted the Combined Graduate Level Examination to selecting Tier-2 examination for filling up different categories of posts in various Ministries/ Departments/ Organisations in India. The Candidates who are going to appear to the SSC CGL Tier-1 examination test they can follow the examination pattern and syllabus and subject wise marks.
SSC CGL Examination Pattern 2017 for Tier-1, Tier-2, Tier-3
Staff Selection Commission is conducted the Combined Graduate Level Examination in three tiers. In the 1st and 2nd Tier will be conducted with Objective type written examination test with Multiple Choice questions. They have conducted the 3rd or final Tier is Personality Test cum Interview / Computer Proficiency Test / Skill Test/ Document Verification as per the applicable post.
- Tier -I: Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)
- Tier -II: Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)
- Tier -III: Personality Test cum Interview/Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification.
The SSC Combined Graduate Level (Tier-I) Examination will have 4 parts and each part have 50 Marks with 50 Questions in subject wise and the written test will have 2 Hours of time duration for all candidate and the for visually Handicapped and Cerebral Palsy candidates will have 2:40 hours of Time Duration and follow the table for guessing subject wise ..
|Part||Subject||Max. Marks/ Questions|
|A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50|
SSC Combined Graduate Level (Tier-II) Examination will have one and two marks Objective Type Multiple Choice questions and the tests also have 2 hours of time duration and the Handicapped and Cerebral Palsy candidates will have 2:40 hours of Time Duration as per the following table.
The Paper-I & II are compulsory for all the categories of posts. Paper-III is only for those candidates who apply for the post of Statistical Investigator Gr.II & Compiler in SSC CGL.
|Paper||Subject||Max. Marks||No. of Questions|
|II||English Language & Comprehension||200||100|
- Download SSC CGL 2014 Tier 2 Exam Paper 1 Maths – 12.04.2015
- Download SSC CGL 2014 Tier 2 Exam Paper 2 English – 12.04.2015
- Download SSC CGL 2014 Tier 1 Exam Paper Code – 333TL4 (19.10.2014)
- Download SSC CGL 2014 Tier 1 Exam Paper Code – 077QL8 (19.10.2014)
- Download SSC CGL 2014 Tier 1 Exam Paper Code – 000NH1 (19.10.2014)
SSC CGL Practice Paper 2017 from Previous Exam
- SSC CGL TIER I – 2013 Paper 2
- SSC CGL TIER I – 2013 Paper 1
- SSC CGL TIER I – 2012 Paper 1
- SSC CGL TIER I – 2011 Paper 2
- SSC CGL TIER I – 2011 Paper 1
- SSC CGL TIER I – 2010 Paper 2
- SSC CGL TIER I – 2010 Paper 1
Sample Papers 2017
- Tier-1 Sample Paper 2017
- Tier- English Paper
- Solved Paper with Answers
- Paper-1 Solved Paper
- Solved Paper-2