Apply for NIT Tiruchirappalli M.S and Ph.D. programs admissions through at Tiruchirappalli NIT Online Application 2022 at www.nitt.edu
Online Application is available for getting admissions into the National Institute of Technology (NIT) at Tiruchirappalli online at the Tiruchirappalli NIT Online Application 2022. The officials of the NIT Tiruchirappalli have released the official M.S & Ph.D. Admission notification to offer the admissions for the eligible and interested candidates who will be going to apply at the official website before the last date of submission of the application form.
The candidates who got M.S & PhD Admission into NIT Tiruchirappalli will have to do the Master of Science (M.S) by the research and Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) programmes for the year 2022. This NIT offers a PhD programme in different areas like Engineering, Architecture, Management Studies, Computer Applications, Science and Humanities and M.S programme.
Eligibility Criteria for NIT Tiruchirappalli M.S and Ph.D programmes
- M.S Programme: The candidates should have a B.E / B.Tech degree with at least 60% (55% for SC/ST students) of marks or 6.5 CGPA (6.0for SC/ST students) and a valid GATE score.
- PhD in Engineering Programme: The candidates should have a Bachelor’s and Master’s degree / M.S. (by research) in Engineering / Technology in the appropriate branch of study with a minimum of 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA (55% or 6.0 CGPA for SC/ST students).
- PhD in Architecture Programme: The candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree in Architecture / Planning and a Master’s degree in Architecture / Design / Planning / Building Engineering and Management / Building Technology or its equivalent with a minimum of 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA (55% or 6.0 CGPA for SC/ST students).
NIT Tiruchirappalli M.S & Ph.D. Admission Selection Process
There are two types of the selection process for the M.S and Ph.D. candidates
- For M.S candidates: Based on Gate Score and Interview
- For Ph.D. candidates: Based on Written Test and interview
Every application will be cost Rs 300/- (Rs 100/- for SC/ST/PH) through Demand Draft
NIT Tiruchirappalli Admission Online Application 2022 – How to apply
Here are certain steps which the candidates have to employ to check the Tiruchirappalli NIT Online Application 2022:
- Candidates can visit the official website to download Tiruchirappalli NIT Online Application 2022
Logon to the NIT Tiruchirappalli official website http://www.nitt.edu
- Click on the Application form
Enter the required information without any mistakes
- Paste a recent Passport size photograph
Completion of filling the application form paste a recent Passport size photograph
- Take a printout copy Tiruchirappalli NIT Online Application 2022
Send the application form and Demand Draft slip by post on or before the closing date
Important Dates (expected)
- Last Date to submit application: Dec 2022
The Chairperson (M.S./Ph.D. Admissions),
Office of the Dean (Academic),
National Institute of Technology,
Tiruchirappalli – 620015,
- What is the official website to download Tiruchirappalli NIT Online Application 2022?
The official website can be seen in the above steps.
- How to download Tiruchirappalli NIT Online Application 2022?
Follow the above steps to download the application form.
- How to make fee payments Tiruchirappalli NIT Online Application 2022?
After filling online application, the fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- I am unable to upload my photo and signature while applying for one-time Registration Tiruchirappalli NIT Online Application 2022?
Check size and format of photograph and signature files. Scanned color passport size photograph should be in JPEG format and the file size of the photograph should be in the range of 20KB to 50 KB.
- How to get the Registration number and Password, if a candidate forgets it Tiruchirappalli NIT Online Application 2022?
Go to the ‘Forgot Password’ link in the Login section and enter the required details. On verification through email or mobile OTP, the Registered email-id and Registration Number would be displayed on the screen. You will be prompted to change your password. Set your new password and keep it safe for future use.