TS EAMCET Notification 2017 Announced for Telangana EAMCET Online Application 2017 for Engineering, Medical at www.tseamcet.in…
Telangana State, Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) is announced the TS EAMCET Detailed Notification 2017 for MPC, Bi.PC group Candidate Telangana EAMCET Online Application 2017 for admission into various professional courses offered in University/ Private Colleges in the state of Telangana.
TS EAMCET Eligibility Criteria 2017
The candidate must be a citizen of India and must belong to Telangana state. Coming to the educational criteria candidate must complete intermediate study and must hold the certificates.
The candidate who have wished to submit their TS EAMCET Online Application 2017 they must have the minimum age of 17 years old on the date of Telangana Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test notification released.
TS EAMCET fee 2017 Details
Everyone can pay the Telangana EAMCET fee through online with using he/she Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking and the fee is payable at any TS Online or Meseva Canter in the state. Follow the TS EAMCET Fee for MPC, Bi.PC Candidates.
- Candidates who are applied for engineering course need to pay 250 rupees application processing fee.
- Students who are applied for Agriculture & Medical courses need to pay 250 rupees registration fee.
- Applicants who are applied for both the streams need to pay 500 rupees application fee.
How to fill the TS EAMCET 2017 Online Application
TS EAMCET 2017 applications will be available in online itself. Candidate needs to complete the application procedure in online itself and the fee payment process also has to be done in online itself.
The TS EAMCET registration fee may be paid at TS online or AP Online or Mee Seva or e-seva centers in Telangana or AP through Payment gateway (Credit Card or Debit Card or Internet Banking).
- Open the Telangana EAMCET official website of www.tseamcet.in
- Select Online Application Option.
- Enter Fee payment details or Pay Online.
- Choose for Engineering or Medical and both
- Enter Candidate Details in the form and fill with required details.
- After then Submit and Save the Submitted application Hard Copy.
Take a copy of Printout the TS EAMCET Submitted Application from with reference ID number of Candidate to future use.
The Telangana EAMCET Notification 2017 will be released in the month of January and the registration process start from February and closes at March Hall Tickets will be produced in the month of April and Examination will be conducted on 12th May at all centers across in the state.