Telangana IIIT Basar Selected Candidates list 2017 for TS RGUKT Counselling Dates for Certificate Verification …
Telangana State IIIT Admission online application registration successfully completed on May as per schedule and the Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies Telangana is going to declare selected candidates list for first year admissions into Six Year integrated B.Tech Courses in IIIT Basar. The Eligible candidates who applied through online they can check their status from the list of selected candidates on 1st July from the Telangana RGUKT IIIT Website.
TS RGUKT IIIT Basar Counselling Dates 2017 with required certificates
The candidates who have selected to IIIT Basar they will get a invitation by post from RGUKT with counselling schedule and required documents or certificates to submit in the timing of certificate verification.
TS RGUKT IIIT Basar Counselling 2017 Dates – (Expected)
|Announcement of Selection List for Counseling||07.2017|
|Counseling for Special Categories (PH/CAP/NCC/Sports)at RGUKT- Basar||07.2017|
|Counseling & Admissions at RGUKT Basar -Phase-I||07.2017 & 07.2017|
|Counseling & Admissions at RGUKT Basar -Phase-II||07.2017|
|Orientation for P1 students||07.2017|
|Commencement of classes for 2017 batch||08.2017|
Required Certificates to submit at TS RGUKT Counselling for Basar
The Candidates who have selected to counselling certificate verification they can get 3 sets of Xerox copy’s to submit verification.
- SSC/10th Class Hall Ticket issued by (BSEAP) State Board Examination.
- SSC/10th Class Results Grade Sheet from Board Examination.
- Transfer Certificate and Conduct Certificate
- Study certificates (from 4th to 10th Class) or relevant prescribed certificate if claiming under Local Candidate category
- Relevant prescribed certificate, if claiming under Non-local category
- Caste/Community certificate issued by the competent authority
- Income Certificate / Salary Certificate (latest)
- Two photographs each of the candidate and parent
- Ration Card
Who are Selected to the Telangana RGUKT IIIT Basar Six Year integrated B.Tech Courses Admission for first Batch of 2017 the Candidates will pay the fee of Rs.36,000/- (Rupees Thirty Six Thousand only) cash or DD payable at Hyderabad from any nationalized bank in the Name of RGUKT Registrar.
The Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies Will Begin the IIIT B.Tech Course Class from 1st August 2017 Respectively. Download Selected Candidate list at http://admissions.rgukt.ac.in/adm/default/index.html from July 10:30AM Respectivly.