UKSEE Notification 2022 announced for UKSEE Application form 2022 Registration to Uttarakhand State Entrance test at www.uktech.ac.in…
Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU), Dehradun has announced the UKSEE Notification 2022 for State Entrance Examination (UKSEE) for the academic year 2022 to get admission in undergraduate professional courses in Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm), Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHMCT), Master of Computer Application (MCA) and Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech).
UKSEE Eligibility 2022 Criteria & Educational Qualifications
The UKSEE 2022 applied Candidate must be a citizen of India. Coming to the educational qualifications candidates must hold 12th class with a minimum aggregate of 50% of marks.
Candidate should have minimum age of 17 years old and there will be no upper age limit.
How to apply for the UKSEE 2022 entrance test
Here are certain steps which the candidates have to employ to check the UKSEE Application form 2022:
- Candidates can visit the official website to download
UKSEE Application form 2022 official website http://uktech.ac.in.
- Click on the Application form UKSEE Application form 2022
Enter the required information without any mistakes
- Take a printout of the saved application form UKSEE Application form 2022
Send the application form and Demand Draft slip by post on or before the closing date
The candidates can get the UKSEE admission forms 2022 from the GPOs in their city. The candidates have to submit the duly filled form to Uttarakhand Technical University.
UKSEE Application forms will be available online also from the official website http://uktech.ac.in. Download information Boucher from the UKSEE website read the instructions carefully and fill the application form with the required details and send the application form along with needed documents by post to Uttarakhand Technical University.
UKSEE Application Fee 2022
- General category students need to pay 1000 rupees application processing fee.
- Reservation categories (SC, ST, PH, and Minority) need 500 rupees.
UKSEE Important Dates 2022(Expected)
The UKSEE application form 2022 will be available in the month of May and it will be closed at end of May month. Admit cards will be available before the entrance examination. The examination will be conducted in June month.
- What is the official website to download UKSEE Application form 2022?
The official website can be seen in the above steps.
- How to download the UKSEE Application form 2022
Follow the above steps to download the application form.
- How to make fee payments UKSEE Application form 2022?
After filling online application, the fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- How to get the Registration number and Password, if a candidate forgets it UKSEE Application form 2022?
Go to the ‘Forgot Password’ link in the Login section and enter the required details. On verification through email or mobile OTP, the Registered email-id and Registration Number would be displayed on the screen. You will be prompted to change your password. Set your new password and keep it safe for future use.
- I am unable to upload my photo and signature while applying for one-time Registration UKSEE Application form 2022?
Check size and format of photograph and signature files. Scanned color passport size photograph should be in JPEG format and the file size of the photograph should be in the range of 20KB to 50 KB.