CU MBA Entrance Test Notification 2018 announced, University of Calcutta MBA Admission 2018 Online Application at http://caluniv.ac.in
Apply for the MBA admissions available in University of Calcutta (CU) for doing Mater’s of Business Administration (MBA) programmes for the year 2018. The MBA programme which is available in Finance and this will be offered in Department of Commerce. All the interested and eligible candidates are inviting for getting admissions in the CU MBA Admissions for the academic year 2018-18 (Two years programme) through online apply at official site there will be find application process. Below provided more details about University of Calcutta MBA Admission 2018 notification interested candidates please follow.
CU NBA Admission test Eligibility Criteria 2018
Educational Qualification: All candidates who willing to apply for the CU admissions should have the educational qualification such as
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce or
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and Technology/Medical Science/Law/Professional Course or its Equivalent from any university recognized by the University of Calcutta.
How to get the Admission into CU for MBA programme
The candidates who applied for this notification can have the common selection process to get the admission into University of Calcutta to complete MBA Programme. The selection process to get the admission into CU has given below.
- Candidates Academic Achievements: 100 marks
- CAT/MAT: 50 marks
- Group Discussion: 20 marks
- Interview: 20 marks
- Work Experience: 10 marks
University of Calcutta MBA Admission 2018 Online Application – How to apply for MBA programme
All eligible candidates can follow the below steps to apply for the CU MBA (Master’s of Business Administration) programme in University of Calcutta.
- Logon to the University of Calcutta official website www.caluniv.ac.in
- Find the link for the application form and click on that
- Download the application form
- Envelope Duly filled application form along with any required documents listed in official notification and DD
- Send this envelope by the post to the given address
- Take care of the post should reach in time
Details of the Demand Draft (DD):
Take a Demand Draft of 1,000 /- in favour of “Coordinator, MBA in Finance, Calcutta University”, payable at Kolkata.
CU MBA Entrance test Important Dates 2018 officially announced
- Availability of Application form :
- Last date to reach application form:
- Announcement of Eligibility candidates :
- Availability of Admits Cards to be download:
- Group Discussion or Viva conduct on:.