VITEEE Model Papers 2020 Download with VIT University Eng Admission Test Syllabus along Examination pattern with previous old exam Sample Papers….
Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) was conducting the Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE) for seeking admission into B.Tech in its Vellore and Chennai campuses for the academic year 2020-. Candidates who are going to appear to the VIT University Eng Admission test the candidates can download. The VITEE 2020 Sample Papers with New syllabus model papers to guessing examination pattern. Now VIT has changed the syllabus for VITEEE 2020 Engineering admissions entrance test some of the topics was included in the Physics subject and some of the topics of the topics was removed from the syllabus. The VIT Eng syllabus and model papers for the entrance test will be given below.
VITEEE Syllabus 2020
- Law of Motion and Work, Energy and Power
- Properties of Matter
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Atomic Physics
- Nuclear Physics
- Semiconductor Devices and their Applications
- Atomic Structure
- P, d and f – Block Elements
- Coordination Chemistry and Solid State Chemistry
- Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium and Chemical Kinetics
- Isomerism in organic Compounds
- Alcohols and Ethers
- Carbonyl Compounds
- Carboxylic Acids and Their Derivatives
- Organic Nitrogen Compounds and Biomolecules
- Amino acids
- Matrices and Its Applications
- Trigonometry and Complex Numbers
- Analytical Geometry of Two Dimensions
- Vector Algebra
- Analytical Geometry of Three Dimensions
- Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus and Its Applications
- Differential Equations
- Probability Distributions
- Discrete Mathematics
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Genetics and Evolution
- Human Health and Disease
- Plant Physiology
- Human Physiology
- Biotechnology and Its Applications
- Biodiversity, Ecology and Environment
Topics like Law of Motion and Work, Energy and Power and Properties of Matter has been introduced in it. While topics like Electromagnetic Waves and Wave Optics has been removed from the syllabus.Candidates must know that the Syllabus for VITEEE 2020 entrance test will be more or less similar to the syllabus of CBSE and the Tamil Nadu State Board of Higher Secondary Education syllabus and the questions will be asked from the above syllabus.
VITEEE Examination Pattern 2020
PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics)– 120 questions (Each 40 questions)
PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology)– 120 questions (Each 40 questions)
Other than this 5 questions will be asked from English subject
- The subject selection was done at the time of the VITEEE 2015 Online Test Slot Booking in March, 2020.
- Candidates who attempt Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics are eligible for all the B.Tech Programmes at the university.
- Candidates who attempt Biology instead of Matahematics will be eligible for B.Tech. Bioinformatics, Bio-Medical Engineering and Biotechnology programmes only.
- The selection of the Exam Pattern for VITEEE 2020 has to be decided during the time of Slot booking of VITEEE 2020.
Each question carries one mark and there will be no negative marking for wrong answered questions. The duration period for the entrance test will be 150 minutes (2:30 hours).
VITEEE Model Papers 2020 Download – VIT Eng Admission test Previous Papers 2020
The VIT EEE model papers will be available in the official website http://www.vit.ac.in. Candidate can go through the link and download the model papers for better practice.
We are also suggested to all VIT Eng admission test those candidates can read the all subject text books and subject exports suggested study material along previous examination question bank with sample old model papers to practice and guessing important questions. we are provided some old exam previous papers with answers download and study to getting better results in the engineering admission test 2020.
- Click Here for VITEEE 2015 Biology Sample Paper
- Click Here for VITEEE 2015 Chemistry Sample Paper
- Click Here for VITEEE 2015 Mathematics Sample Paper
- Click Here for VITEEE 2015 Physics Sample Paper
- Click here to download VITEEE 2009 Previous Paper
- Click here to download VITEEE 2010 Previous Paper
- Click here to download VITEEE 2011 Previous Paper