Apply for West Bengal PGMAT 2022 Admissions, WBPGMAT online application 2022 registration closed on December 24th at http://www.wbuhs.ac.in/
The West Bengal University of Health Sciences has released the WBPGMAT official notification 2022 for the West Bengal Post Graduate Medical/Dental Admission Test (WB PG MAT) for the year 2022 is going to conduct on 10th January 2022. Based on WBPGMAT exam the eligible candidates will get admissions in various Post Graduate and Diploma Courses such as MD/MS/MDS programmes fro the session 2022. So all interested candidates are go for the eligibility criteria and apply for this notification.
WBPGMAT Available Seats 2022
- For MS: 5 seats
- For MD: 19 seats
- For Diploma: 15 seats
- For MNS courses: 7 seats
Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal PGMAT 2022 Admissions
- For Medical
- The candidates who have not passed the secondary and higher secondary examination from the state of West Bengal but have studied MBBS from any university of West Bengal are eligible to apply
- The candidates whose parent (s) are permanent residents/domicile of West Bengal and have not passed higher secondary and MBBS examination from the state of West Bengal are also eligible to apply
- For Dental
- The candidates who have not passed the secondary and higher secondary examination from the state of West Bengal but have studied BDS from any university of West Bengal are eligible to apply
- The candidates whose parent (s) are permanent residents/domicile of West Bengal and have not passed higher secondary and BDS examination from the state of West Bengal are also eligible to appear in the WB PG DAT 2022 examination
WBPGMAT Online Application 2022 – How to apply for West Bengal PGMAT 2022 Admissions
Here are certain steps which the candidates have to employ to check the WBPGMAT Online Application 2022:
- Candidates can visit the official website to download
Logon to the WBPGMAT official website of http://www.wbuhs.ac.in
- Enter the required information without any mistakes
Click on the Application form WBPGMAT Online Application 2022
- Paste a recent Passport size photograph
Completion of filling the application form paste a recent Passport size photograph
- Take a printout of the saved application form WBPGMAT Online Application 2022
Send the application form and Demand Draft slip by post on or before the closing date
WBPGMAT Important Dates 2022 officially announcement coming soon
- Online application begins from:
- Receiving application form ends on:
- Offline payment last date to process:
- Admit cards download begins on:
- Exam held on:
- Tentative date of result declaration:
- What is the official website to download WBPGMAT Online Application 2022?
The official website can be seen in the above steps.
- How to download WBPGMAT Online Application 2022?
Follow the above steps to download the application form.
- How to make fee payments WBPGMAT Online Application 2022?
After filling online application, fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- How to get the Registration number and Password, if a candidate forgets it WBPGMAT Online Application 2022?
Go to the ‘Forgot Password’ link in the Login section and enter the required details. On verification through email or mobile OTP, the Registered email-id and Registration Number would be displayed on the screen. You will be prompted to change your password. Set your new password and keep it safe for future use.
- I am unable to upload my photo and signature while applying for one-time Registration WBPGMAT Online Application 2022?
Check size and format of photograph and signature files. Scanned color passport size photograph should be in JPEG format and the file size of the photograph should be in the range of 20KB to 50 KB.