Apply for Ph.D programmes 2022, Atal Bihari Vajpayee IIITM Ph.D Admission Online Application 2022 Registration at www.iiitm.ac.in…
The Atal Bihari Vajpayee Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management (ABV-IIITM) located in Gwalior has announced the Ph.D. admission notification for Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) programs for the year 2022. These PhD programs available in Engineering and Technology under Visvesvaraya Ph.D. Scheme for Electronics and IT. The interested and eligible candidates can have the chance to get admission to the ABV-IIITM by applying online and attend for the selection process.
Eligibility Criteria for ABV-IIITM Admissions in PhD. Programmes 2022
Candidates are going to apply for PhD programmes 2022 they can check these eligibility details for applying for ABV-IIITM 2022 Admissions before starting the application process.
- Educational Qualification: The candidates who are going to apply for this notification should have a degree in Master’s of Engineering (M.E) / Master’s of Technology (M.Tech) from a recognized university/institute.
Application Fee Particulars
ABV-IIITM Ph.D. The admissions Application fee will be different for different categories like
- For General and OBC candidate: Rs 1,500/-
- For SC/ST/PH candidates: Rs 800/-
ABV-IIITM 2022 – Selection Process
- Consider candidate total Academic Record
- Written Test or Interview
How to apply – ABV-IIITM PHD Admission Online Application 2022 Registration
Here are certain steps which the candidates have to employ to check the ABV-IIITM Ph.D. 2022 Online Application:
- Candidates can visit the official website to download
Open the ABV IIITM Official website of http://iiitm.ac.in
- Enter the required information without any mistakes
Click on the Application form ABV-IIITM Ph.D. 2022 Online Application
- Paste a recent Passport size photograph
Completion of filling the application form paste a recent Passport size photograph
- Take a printout of the saved application form ABV-IIITM Ph.D. 2022 Online Application
Send the application form and Demand Draft slip by post on or before the closing date
Following are steps that candidates to follow to fill up their ABV-IIITM Admissions 2022 application to getting admissions in The Atal Bihari Vajpayee – Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management 2022.
Pay the fee as per referred banks or online, Now you have successfully completed the online application registration for admission to Atal Bihari Vajpayee Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management.
Important dates for Ph.D. Admissions 2022
- Submission of the online application form ends on: December 25th, 2015
- Announcement of shortlisting of candidates: December 30th, 2015
- Written test or interview held on: From January 2nd, 2022 to January 3rd, 2022
- For more information regarding ABV-IIITM 2022 admissions please visit the official website of http://iiitm.ac.in
- What is the official website to download ABV-IIITM Ph.D. 2022 Online Application?
The official website can be seen in the above steps.
- How to download ABV-IIITM Ph.D. 2022 Online Application?
Follow the above steps to download the application form.
- How to make fee payments ABV-IIITM Ph.D. 2022 Online Application?
After filling online application, the fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- How to get the Registration number and Password, if a candidate forgets it ABV-IIITM Ph.D. 2022 Online Application?
Go to the ‘Forgot Password’ link in the Login section and enter the required details. On verification through email or mobile OTP, the Registered email-id and Registration Number would be displayed on the screen. You will be prompted to change your password. Set your new password and keep it safe for future use.
- I am unable to upload my photo and signature while applying for a one-time Registration ABV-IIITM Ph.D. 2022 Online Application?
Check size and format of photograph and signature files. Scanned color passport size photograph should be in JPEG format and the file size of the photograph should be in the range of 20KB to 50 KB.