AP ICET Detailed Notification 2022 announced for AP ICET Online Application 2022 Registration at http://www.apicet.net.in…
Andhra Pradesh State Integrated common entrance test conducted by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) is going to announce the AP ICET Notification for the academic year of 2022 to get admission into M.B.A. and M.C.A. Regular Course in the State.
Every year the AP ICET will be conducted throughout the state and the AP ICET Notification 2022 will be announced in March respectively. Students who are eligible and who have interested can follow the details about AP ICET 2022.
Eligibility Criteria & Educational Qualifications
The candidate must be a citizen of India. Coming to the educational qualifications candidate must hold an undergraduate course in any government-recognized institutions with a minimum of 50% of marks.
- AP ICET Previous Solved Question Bank Download for 2022 Online Exam
- AP ICET Hall Ticket 2022 Download here
AP ICET Age Limit 2022
Who have interested to apply for AP ICET 2022 the candidate must have a minimum age limit of 20 years old and there will no upper age limit.
AP ICET Online Application 2022 – How to Apply
Here are certain steps which the candidates have to employ to check the AP ICET Notification 2022:
- Candidates can visit the official website to download AP ICET Notification 2022
Open the AP ICET 2022 official website http://www.apicet.net.in
- Click on the Application form AP ICET Notification 2022
Enter the required information without any mistakes
- Paste a recent Passport size photograph
Completion of filling the application form paste a recent Passport size photograph
- Take a printout copy of AP ICET Notification 2022
Send the application form and Demand Draft slip by post on or before the closing date
Completion of filling the AP ICET application form download the generated application hard copy and take a copy of printout for future use.
Application registration fee AP ICET 2022 Entrance Test
For the candidate who is applying for the entrance test after the closing date, the application fee will be varied based on your enrollment date.
- Without a late fee, the candidate need to pay 350 rupees examination fee
- with a late fee, the candidate need to pay additionally 500 rupees with examination fee
- Candidates before the entrance test need to pay 2000 rupees along with the application fee.
AP ICET Important Dates 2022
Available here after the official announcement please wait…
- What is the official website to download AP ICET Notification 2022?
The official website can be seen in the above steps.
- How to download AP ICET Notification 2022?
Follow the above steps to download the application form.
- I am unable to upload my photo and signature while applying for one-time Registration AP ICET Notification 2022?
Check size and format of photograph and signature files. Scanned color passport size photograph should be in JPEG format and the file size of the photograph should be in the range of 20KB to 50 KB.
- How to get the Registration number and Password, if a candidate forgets it AP ICET Notification 2022?
Go to the ‘Forgot Password’ link in the Login section and enter the required details. On verification through email or mobile OTP, the Registered email-id and Registration Number would be displayed on the screen. You will be prompted to change your password. Set your new password and keep it safe for future use.
- How to make fee payments AP ICET Notification 2022?
After filling online application, the fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.