All India Law Entrance Test Notification 2022 announced for AILET Online Application 2022 Registration at http://nludelhi.ac.in…
National Law University, New Delhi was inviting the AILET applications for the All India Law Entrance Test to the academic year 2022 for admission of first-year BA LLB (Hons), LLM and Ph.D. courses. There is a total of 80 seats in the BA LLB course, 20 in LLM Seats in Ph.D. do not exceed 10 Every year the NLU will Conduct the AILET test for these courses. Candidates who are eligible to apply can follow the complete details given below.
AILET offered Courses
- B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) programme form for Indian national category.
- B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) programme form for the foreign national category.
- LL.M. programme form for the Indian national category.
- PhD programme application form.
Eligibility Criteria & Educational Qualifications
For the AILET BA LLB entrance exam applicant must have passed class 10+2 or equivalent exam. with aggregate marks in the 12th exam should be at least 50% for AILET entrance exam for LLM courses the candidate should have passed LLB or equivalent degree from a recognized university with minimum marks in the degree should be 55%. For Ph.D. Courses candidate must complete their Post Graduation course from any government-recognized university.
For the AILET BA LLB entrance exam candidates should have the minimum age limit of 17 years old for AILET entrance exam for LLM courses candidates should have the minimum age limit of 20 years old.
Needed Documents for Filling the AILET 2022 online Application Form
- 10th Class mark sheet for date of birth proof
- 12th class mark sheet and study certificate
- A candidate who comes under the reservation category need to produce a reservation certificate
- BPL category certificate copy, attested from competent authority (in case of BPL candidates of SC/ST category).
- A copy of recent Passport size photographs
how to submit AILET 2022 Online Application Form
Here are certain steps which the candidates have to employ to check the AILET Online Application 2022:
- Candidates can visit the official website to download
Open the National Law university official website of http://nludelhi.ac.in
- Click on the Application form AILET Online Application 2022
Enter the required information without any mistakes
- Take a printout copy AILET Online Application 2022
Take a printout of the saved application form
AILET Important Dates 2022 – Expected
The applications will be available from 1st January 2022 respectively
The entrance test will be conducted in the month of 1st May 2022
- What is the official website to download AILET Online Application 2022?
The official website can be seen in the above steps.
- How to download AILET Online Application 2022?
Follow the above steps to download the application form.
- How to make fee payments AILET Online Application 2022?
After filling online application, the fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- How to get the Registration number and Password, if a candidate forgets it AILET Online Application 2022?
Go to the ‘Forgot Password’ link in the Login section and enter the required details. On verification through email or mobile OTP, the Registered email-id and Registration Number would be displayed on the screen. You will be prompted to change your password. Set your new password and keep it safe for future use.
- I am unable to upload my photo and signature while applying for one-time Registration AILET Online Application 2022?
Check size and format of photograph and signature files. Scanned color passport size photograph should be in JPEG format and the file size of the photograph should be in the range of 20KB to 50 KB.