All India Law Entrance Test Notification 2017 announced for AILET Online Application 2017 Registration at http://nludelhi.ac.in…
National Law university, New Delhi was inviting the AILET applications for All India Law Entrance Test to the academic year 2017 for admission of first year BA LLB (Hons), LLM and PhD courses. There are totally 80 seats in BA LLB course, 20 in LLM Seats in PhD do not exceed 10 Every year the NLU will Conduct the AILET test for these courses. Candidates who are eligible to apply they can follow the complete details given below.
AILET offered Courses
- B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) programme form for Indian national category.
- B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) programme form for foreign national category.
- LL.M. programme form for Indian national category.
- Ph.D. programme application form.
Eligibility Criteria & Educational Qualifications
For AILET BA LLB entrance exam applicant must have passed class 10+2 or equivalent exam. with aggregate marks in 12th exam should be at least 50% for AILET entrance exam for LLM courses the candidate should have passed LLB or equivalent degree from recognized university with Minimum marks in the degree should be 55%. For Ph.D Courses candidate must complete their Post Graduation course from any government recognized university.
For AILET BA LLB entrance exam candidate should have minimum age limit of 17 years old for AILET entrance exam for LLM courses candidate should have minimum age limit of 20 years old.
Needed Documents for Filling the AILET 2017 online Application Form
- 10th Class mark sheet for date of birth proof
- 12th class mark sheet and study certificate
- Candidate who comes under reservation category they need to produce reservation certificate
- BPL category certificate copy, attested from competent authority (in case of BPL candidates of SC/ST category).
- A copy of recent Passport size photographs
how to submit AILET 2017 Online Application Form
- Open the National Law university official website of http://nludelhi.ac.in
- Go to AILET Register 2017 link
- Select the course which you are applying
- Read the instructions carefully before filling the form
- Fill the form with required details and documents
- Make the payment of Application through online or offline through Cash deposit at e-post offices
AILET Important Dates 2017 – Expected
The applications will be available from 1st January 2017 respectively
The entrance test will be conducted in the month of 1st May 2017