UPSC IAS Main Online Application 2022 Registration available from November 2022 at www.upsc.gov.in
Hurry up the candidates who are eligible for applying for the Civil Services Mains Examination conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) the last date to fill up the Detailed Application Form (DAF) is November 2022 and the applied form to be sent on or before by November. The officials of the UPSC reject the application forms which will be reached after the last date of the application form to be sent. Below having eligibility criteria and how to fill the application form etc, the interested candidates are taking a look at that.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Civil Services Mains exam 2022
The candidates who have qualified in the Preliminary Exam are only eligible to apply for the Detailed Application Form (DAF), After qualifying the preliminary exam conducted by the UPSC is go for filling up the DAF. The detailed simple steps are giving below to the candidates can follow.
UPSC IAS Main Online Application 2022 – Steps to follow for filling up the Detailed Application Form:
Here are certain steps which the candidates have to employ to check the UPSC IAS Main Online Application 2022:
- Candidates can visit the official website to download UPSC IAS Main Online Application 2022
Logon to the official website http://www.upsc.gov.in
- Click on the Application form UPSC IAS Main Online Application 2022
Enter the required information without any mistakes
- Paste a recent Passport size photograph
Completion of filling the application form paste a recent Passport size photograph
- Take a printout copy UPSC IAS Main Online Application 2022
Send the application form and Demand Draft slip by post on or before the closing date
UPSC IAS Main Fee Payment Process 2022
There are two modes of payment options are available
- Online Mode: Candidates who are going to pay the fee in the online mode do it there itself at the application to be submitted
- Off-line Mode: Candidates who are going to pay by the option like PAY BY CASH are should take the printout of Pay-in-Slip. This will get at the time of the payment process after DAF completed. But the fee can be paid in any SBI Branch on or before the very next day of the Pay-in-Slip to be taken. This option will be close on 12th November (till midnight)
Under Secretary (CSM),
Union Public Service Commission,
New Delhi – ll0069.
- What is the official website to download UPSC IAS Main Online Application 2022?
The official website can be seen in the above steps.
- How to download UPSC IAS Main Online Application 2022?
Follow the above steps to download the application form.
- How to make fee payments UPSC IAS Main Online Application 2022?
After filling online application, the fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- How to get the Registration number and Password, if a candidate forgets it UPSC IAS Main Online Application 2022?
Go to the ‘Forgot Password’ link in the Login section and enter the required details. On verification through email or mobile OTP, the Registered email-id and Registration Number would be displayed on the screen. You will be prompted to change your password. Set your new password and keep it safe for future use.
- I am unable to upload my photo and signature while applying for one-time Registration UPSC IAS Main Online Application 2022?
Check size and format of photograph and signature files. Scanned color passport size photograph should be in JPEG format and the file size of the photograph should be in the range of 20KB to 50 KB.