AP Model School Recruitment 2021 Notification announced for PGT, TGT and Principals Posts District wise Vacancy list and Online application for Aadhrash Paatashala at APMS website
The Commissioner and Director School Education & Project Director Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA) has going to issued Notification for Andhra Pradesh Model School Recruitment 2021 for filling 1,070 Principals, Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) and Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Posts in the state Aadhrasha Paatashala’s.
The RMSA is going to announce the AP Model School Notification announced for the Recruitment of Principals, Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) and Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) vacancies Posts Eligible candidates can apply through online. for more details of District wise Vacancy list / age limit / educational qualification / apply online / Selection process / online application / Interview are mentioned below.
Age Limit for principal – Principal post applicants shall be between 35 to 50 years of age limit as per APMS rules.
- Number of Posts : 1,070
Age Limit for PGT & TGT: Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) and Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT) Posts Applicants must have completed the minimum age of 18 years and must not have completed the maximum age of 39 years and the BC / SC / ST Candidates the maximum age limit is 44 years and in case of Physically Challenged 49 years.
For Principals : The Applicants who should have two year integrated Post Graduate Course from Regional Institute of Education of NCERT (or) Master’s Degree from UGC recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate and B.Ed. or equivalent teaching degree and Must have studied in English Medium at any three levels of School/Junior College / Degree College / Post Graduation
For PGT: Two year Integrated Post Graduate Course from Regional Institute of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject or Master’s Degree from UGC recognized University
For TGT: Four year Integrated degree course from Regional Institute of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate or Second Class Bachelor’s Degree from UGC recognized University
Submit Original Certificates For Verification: All the original certificates shall be produced by the candidates for verification as and when required by the Competent Authority before the appointment. Candidates who submit false / fake / unauthorized / unrecognized certificates along with the application shall be liable for criminal prosecution besides cancellation of selection, as the case may be.
Method Of Selection
Principals – For the posts of Principals the total marks shall be 100 (One Hundred), out of which 85% shall be for the Written Test (Principals Recruitment Test) and remaining 15% for oral Interview
Post Graduate Teacher (PGT): For the posts of PGTs the total marks shall be 100 for Written Test (PGT Recruitment Test).
Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT): The total marks shall be 100 (One Hundred), out of which 80% shall be for the Written Test ((TGT) and remaining 20% for APTET (Paper II) or its equivalent score for the posts of TGT under Aadhrasha Patashala recruitment.