Government of Maharashtra is given the opportunity to getting duplicate or replacement of Old Ration Card for citizens who have lost or forgotten. Some people can lost their original Ration card in some problems they can apply to get new one with replacement of old card. Now in Maharashtra the Food supply department is issuing the ration cards to every individual of Maharashtra state and the duplicate Ration card can be applied through online and offline with submitting important document of public distribution system.
How to apply for duplicate ration card in Maharashtra state online
Here is the procedure to be followed by the applicant who wants to get duplicate ration card in Maharashtra state. The duplicate ration card is applied by those people who have lost or whose ration card got damaged as per the following steps from Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection Department.
- Firstly the applicant needs to visit the official website of Maharashtra Food supply department
- Then get registration form and fill al the details required.
- Then after registration is done you will be getting your application form
- Fill the application form with all the required details and attach all the required documents which are needed
- Then you need to a printout copy of application form and submit it in the nearby ration card office.
- After all these you will be getting a acknowledgement slip which will bear date of application and date of ration card collection
After Successfully submitting your application the Department of Civil supply is issued receipt of acknowledgement of reference ID slip and you will check your ration card status with using the tracking reference ID. Within 45 days you will be getting your ration card from the date of submission.
Required documents to submit with your application
Here are the required documents which have to submitted with the application form to get duplicate ration card
- Permanent address proof
- Old ration card Xerox
- Voter ID card
- Complete family details
- Current electricity bill
- Resent water bill
- Resent pass book statement
- Passport if have and pan card
- Income caste certificate
- Birth certificate
- Photo of the head of the family
The applicant need to fill the application form correctly without any errors submit all the required documents which are necessary to be submitted with the application form duplicate ration card. Submit the application form to your nearest ration card issuing office.