The government of India has made it compulsory that every citizen must have a Ration card. Arunachal Pradesh government to provide the household items at the lowest rates to the economically poor families is issuing the BPL ration card. Based on the poverty level of the family Above Poverty line Ration card and below poverty line Ration card will be issued by the Public distribution office. Ration card is needed to update for every 5 years and some changes like name addition and deletion should be down in case of newborn baby or death case. Applicants can follow the below procedure to do modifications and update in ration card.
Arunachal Pradesh rations card types of modifications and update:
There are few types of modification that can be made by the applicant in the ration card according to the error occurred. So first you have to check in your ration card that what kind of error has been made in your ration card. So check the ration card modification you have to make proceed accordingly.
- Name change update
- Date of birth and age
- Caste and religion
- Member addition
- Member deletion
So the process of modification in the ration card is literally the same for the errors. So you can follow the same process for all updates to be made.
Arunachal Pradesh name change, modification, and update:
Here we will be explaining to you how you modify the name error accorded in your AP ration card. Please note that this process can be used for all other modifications as well.
- First, you need to visit the Arunachal Pradesh Food and civil supplies department web portal
log on the http://www.arunfcs.gov.in/
- After logging on the official website
After that go to the form page by clicking on the form link on the home page
- Next search for ePDS other modifications form and download it
Download and check the details
NOTE: For member addition and deletion you have to download the ePDS member modification form
- Now you have to take the printout of application form that you have downloaded
- Then fill the application form correctly without any errors
- Now you have to submit the application with all the attested required documents
- Make sure you submit the application form to the nearest ration card registration department
Applicants need to have all these required documents with them while sum biting the application form for modification.
- Old ration card Xerox copy
- Modification application form
- Address and ID proof
Please follow all the above-mentioned instructions correctly and you will be getting your ration card.
- what are the required documents for Modification, Update, and Name Change of Ration Card in Arunachal Pradesh?
Old ration card Xerox copy
Modification application form
Address and ID proof
- What are the eligibility criteria for Ration Card in Arunachal Pradesh?
In Arunachal Pradesh, designated households under the Antyodaya Anna Yojana (A.A.Y.) and other people living below the poverty line who have been identified and approved by the Food and Public Distribution Department of the Government of India are eligible to apply for ration cards.
- What is the official website to download the Modification, Update and Name Change of Ration Card in Arunachal Pradesh?
The official website can be seen in the above steps.
- What are the steps involved to download Modification, Update and Name Change of Ration Card in Arunachal Pradesh?
Follow the above steps to download the Modification, Update and Name Change of Ration Card in Arunachal Pradesh
- How many types of Ration Card there in Arunachal Pradesh?
BPL Card – BPL families, holds dark green ration cards. The annual income of less than Rs.10000 is issued to the native resident. Based on this ration card, essential items to be provided to the people at a very subsidized cost.
A.P.L. Card – A.P.L. families hold pink ration cards. The Government issues an A.P.L. card to people having annual income above Rs.10000. This type of proportion does not make cardholders eligible for any subsidy.
A.A.Y. Card – A.A.Y. families hold yellow ration cards. The Government issues A.A.Y. cards to the poorest people in the State, and the subsidy and plan are different.
AY Card – Annapurna beneficiaries issued with light green ration cards. AY card is issued to the native people of 65 years old and to those whose conditions meet some pre-determined conditions.