BCECE Notification 2022 announced for Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Stage 1 & Stage 2 Examination Online Application at http://bceceboard.com…
Bihar State, state board Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) has announced the BCECE notification for admission in technical and professional courses to the academic year 2022. Candidates who are completed the 12th class and interested to join in engineering and medical courses can go through BCECE notification 2022 for details and the Application form Procedure to apply for the examination. BCECE is a common test for admission to various academic and professional degree courses offered by the government and private affiliated institutions located in Bihar state.
Eligibility Criteria & Educational Qualifications
As per BCECE rules candidates must satisfy the eligibility criteria for registration of BCECE application form 2022. Students must be citizens of India and must be local to the Bihar state. Candidates must complete 12th class with a minimum of 50% of marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology subjects in board examinations.
The BCECE 2022 applied candidates should have a minimum of 17 years to apply for this examination and there is no upper age limit for this examination.
Candidates need to fill the BCECE Online application 2022 form online itself. There is no offline procedure for the registration of applications. The candidates are required to register online and get the user ID and password after that go to the link for payment submission and download the Chalan form and take three printouts for the same. Application fees must be paid only in the branch of SBI (State Bank of India).
How to Apply for BCECEC Application Form
Here are certain steps which the candidates have to employ to check the Bihar BCECE Notification:
- Candidates can visit the official website to download Bihar BCECE Notification
Open the official website http://bceceboard.com
- Click on the Application form Bihar BCECE Notification
Enter the required information without any mistakes
- Take a printout copy Bihar BCECE Notification
Send the application form and Demand Draft slip by post on or before the closing date
Completion of registration form candidate needs to pay the examination fee through Chalan. Attach the copy of chalan slip with the Registration form and along with that attach all the certificates copies and send to the BCECE by speed post or registered post on or before the closing date and Candidates are required to mention the applied group as PCM/PCB or PCMB over the envelope used for sending the post including the superscript as “Application for BCECE – 2022″.
Controller of Examination,
B.C.E.C.E. Board, I.A.S. Association Building,
Near Patna Airport, P.O.- B.V. College,
Patna – 800014, Bihar.
Application Fee for Registration of BCECE Entrance Examination 2022
- The candidates belong to the PCM (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) or PCB(Physics, Chemistry, Biology) group are required to pay the application fees of Rs. 660/- (for General and OBC candidates) and Rs. 330/- (for SC and ST candidates).
- The candidates belong to PCMB (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology) group are required to pay the application fees of Rs. 730/- (for General and OBC candidates) and Rs. 365/- (for SC and ST candidates).
Important Dates (Expected)
The BCECE 2022 Notification will be released in the January and February months completion of the registration process of application forms admit card will be released and the exam will be conducted in the month of April or May. Result will be released in 2 stages (Stage 1 & Stage 2) and a merit list will be generated ranking-wise.
- What is the official website to download Bihar BCECE Notification?
The official website can be seen in the above steps.
- How to download Bihar BCECE Notification?
Follow the above steps to download the application form.
- How to make fee payments Bihar BCECE Notification?
After filling online application, the fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- How to get the Registration number and Password, if a candidate forgets it Bihar BCECE Notification?
Go to the ‘Forgot Password’ link in the Login section and enter the required details. On verification through email or mobile OTP, the Registered email-id and Registration Number would be displayed on the screen. You will be prompted to change your password. Set your new password and keep it safe for future use.
- I am unable to upload my photo and signature while applying for one-time Registration Bihar BCECE Notification?
Check size and format of photograph and signature files. Scanned color passport size photograph should be in JPEG format and the file size of the photograph should be in the range of 20KB to 50 KB.