Bihar Ration Card Application Status track for New Application and old Ration Card….
Government of Bihar is given the opportunity to New and Old Ration Card status for checking of newly registered application or the state citizens from Bihar State Food & Civil Supply Corporation. Bihar Government have made many subsidy program and other facilities which will be reaching the citizen of Bihar who have their respective Ration cards and it is useful an identify proof and Residential l proof which show the particular Family members belong to Bihar state in India.
It gives the people who are economic lay backward rice, grain, wheat, sugar and other items at lowest subsidy rate. Ration should be collected from fair shop allocated to them at their respective areas. Based on the income level of family Ration card are classified as Below Poverty line White Ration card, Above poverty lien White Ration card, Annapurna/ Antyodya card.
Above poverty line families must apply in offline mode only and they will be given Ration from fair ship but will be considered for other government programs. The People who have submitted their ration card application and who have need to check their Application Status they can track with using following method to get status of Food Security Card of Bihar from the State Food & Civil Supply Corporation.
How to Check Bihar Ration Card Status – New Ration Card Application
Those Families applied for Bihar Ration card can check their statues through online by following the below procedure through online as per government of Bihar and the state Civil Supply department.
- Firstly go to the Bihar official portal to check the status
- Now click on Check Application status link given at left side column
- Now enter your User name and Password correctly
- If don’t have an account then Sign Up first and get your valid User name m and password
- now login by entering the Code given
- Then select status check link
- enter your application number printed in acknowledgement slip and submit it
- Your Application status will be shown now
- Follow the above procedure correctly to know Status.
- By going to nearest Civil supplies office by taking your required documents you can know your New Ration card status
Now you have seeing the status of new and old ration card details in the state of Bihar.
Required documents to track status
The Candidates who have need to check their application status they can using following documents must be kept with you when your checking the Bihar Ration card status online
- Acknowledgment slip of your application
- Documents submitted while applying for Ration card
Ration card is a mandatory identification card for the people of India. Every citizen of India must have ea valid Ration card which will be issued by their respective Civil Supplies office of State. The Public distribution system and Target distribution system form fair shops to reach the individual needs at lowest price. Based on the category of families Ration card will be distributed to them.
Ration card is must for everyone in state. Government by considering the status Family will be issuing the ration card for their better life in society.