KCET Detailed Notification 2017 announced for KCET Online Application 2017 Registration at www.kea.kar.nic.in…
Karnataka State Government, Examination Authority has announced the KCET 2017 notification for Karnataka common entrance test examination for the academic year 2017 to get admission into various professional under graduate courses in engineering and Medical, Dental, Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Unani, Naturapathy and Yoga, Engineering, B.Sc Agriculture, Sericulture, Forestry, Horticulture, B-Pharma, D-Pharma in Karnataka state. Candidates who are interested to apply for KECT 2017 entrance test can read detailed notification along information booklet for details.
KCET Eligibility Criteria 2017
Applications are invited for the candidates who belongs to Karnataka state including the wards of Jammu & Kashmir migrants are eligible for the KCET registration process. The candidate who have wish to submit KCET through online they must hold 12th class(+2 / 2nd PU or Intermediate).
The candidate must have minimum age limit of 17 years old and there will no upper age limit.
Application fee for KCET 2017 Entrance exam
- Candidate belonging to the Karnataka state and comes under general category need to pay 650 rupees examination fee.
- Candidates who comes under reservation category (SC, ST) need to pay 500 rupees examination fee.
- Candidates who are applying from outside the Karnataka state need to pay 750 rupees and candidates who are applying from outside India need to pay 5000 rupees and they want to pay the fee through Callahan at any nationalized banks.
Applicants who are applied outside of India they can pay through Demand draft can be taken in favour of Executive Director, Karnataka Examination Authority, Payable at Bangalore.
How to Apply for KCET 2017 Entrance Exam- KCET Online Application 2017 Registration
Everyone who have wish to submit KCET Online Application 2017 they can follow the registration produce..
- Open the official website http://kea.kar.nic.in/
- Select CET 2017 UG Online application
- Enter the required details and submit the form.
- Completion of application procedure candidate will receive the examination details to the registered mail id through email and mobile number through sms.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature in the given dimensions.
- Completion of this process candidate need to pay the fee through online by using debit card or credit card or internet banking.
Completion of KCET application registration candidate need to take a copy of printout for the submitted application hard copy further use.
KCET Important Dates 2017 (Expected)
The KCET 2017 notification will be announced in the month of January and KCET online applications 2017 registration will be available from end of January month and the applications will be closes at March month. Admit card will be available from April on-wards and the entrance examination will be done in the month of May respectively.