Indian Passport is a unique identification card for citizen of India to fly abroad. Any Indian who wishes to go abroad must have a Passport. Government of India will be issuing for the Indian citizen in and out of India at its various centers. There are about 180 centers abroad and 37 centers in India which issue. Passport also serves as an identification card in Indians for any purpose. There are different kinds of passport like regional, diplomatic and Hajj Passport for Indian Muslims only.
Passport will be issued by ministry of external affairs with the government of India centers. Now ministry of external affairs as announced for issuing of passport if he posses the Aadhaar card. This department has now decide to issue on basic of Aadhaar card identification and National crime Records Bureau database for validation of crime antecedents. With is identification proofs will be issued within 10 day of applying.
Procedure for Applying Passport:
This is procedure to be followed to get in exactly 10 days of filing the application form. So follow this procedure carefully.
- Firstly register yourself in Passport seva center official website http://www.passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/welcomeLink
- IF your new user click on “New User” and fill all details Name, email Id, Date of Birth
- Now you will have unique Login Id and password
- Now Login with your User name and password
- Click on Apply Fresh/ Re-Issue of link given in home page
- Now select the online application filling link
- Click on “Apply for Fresh Passport ” link and fill the details there
- Fill application carefully without any mistakes
- Once filled you can save your data and access to this page again with password and user name
- Now Schedule your appointment and Pay proceeding fee
- Select the exact convenient time and print of Application receipt
- Go to your nearest seva Kendra with receipt and other documents
- You will receive your passport within 7 days
Required documents to Submit
- Aadhar card, voter id, electric bill
- Study certificate of 10th and 12th standards
- A letter from your college principal
- Date of birth certificate
Instructions to Applicant
You need to apply by following the above procedure given. Make sure you have attached your Aadhar card with your required documents. If all documents require contain same name, address and date of birth you will be issued passport within 10 days including the police verification process.