Results out for the UPSC Combined Medical Services exam 2017, the result will be available at www.upsc.gov.in
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the official notification to announce the result for the Combined Medical Services Exam at the official website.
The candidates who were appeared this Combined Medical Services Exam on June, 2017 are requested to check their results which are readily available in the official site.
However every candidate need to check their result, by this result only the appointment procedure has been based. Below we are providing the steps that how to get the candidate result in the online mode.
According to the officials of UPSC, a total of 1,202 candidates have shortlisted in the Combined Medical Services Exam hold on June, 2017.
So the shortlisted candidates will be get appoint in the selected locations. The number of shortlisted candidates can be given in category wise i.e., 534 general category candidate, 384 OBC category candidates, 186 SC candidates, 98 ST candidates have shortlisted.
How to check UPSC Combined Medical Services exam 2017 results
- Logon to the official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Click on the Final Result – Combined Medical Services Examination, 2017
- Enter the needed information and submit it
- The result will be displayed on the screen
- Download and save it
- Take a printout for future reference
- Every candidate should respect the procedure which is followed by the officials of UPSC and get ready to take up final result in Combined Medical Services Exam.
- Follow the official website to know the appointment process