Andaman and Nicobar Island have issued the Ration card to its citizen for their better livelihood. The department of civil supplies and consumer affairs is set in Andaman and Nicobar from the beginning of state to provide better facilities to its citizens. Families based on their annual income will be an issue the Ration card by DRDA officials. Must ensure that there will not b easy damage while drawing their Ration card from the respective office.
Those families who are allowed to take Ration from the fair shop must ensure the amount of commodity is the same and exact items are given by them. A ration card is an identification card to a citizen of Indian which will be issued by the respective state or Union territory. Andaman and Nicobar Union Territory will be issuing the BPL (Below poverty line), APL (Above poverty line), and AAY (Antyodya Anna Yojana) to all the people. It is a must that everyone must have it. This also serves as identification proof in India as a citizen of India.
Check the status of Ration Card Andaman and Nicobar:
Those families who have applied for a Ration card in Andaman and Nicobar Island have got their responsive acknowledgment slip. Below is the procedure to know the status of Ration will the acknowledgment slip through online.
- At first, candidates should visit the official website Andaman and Nicobar
Firstly go to Directorate of Civil supplies and consumer affair official website https://dcsca.andaman.gov.in/
- Then click on the “Check your Ration card” icon on the home page
Now select the Tehsil you belong to
- Now enter the Ration card number which will be in the Acknowledgement slip
Click on the search button and the Ration card status will be shown below
- Note down the information and if Ration card is an issue then collect tit form nearest Civil supple office
If not issued wait for the proceeding to be down.
Time for issuing of Ration card:
- Issue of New Ration Card 15 days in South Andaman District and 30 Days in North & middle Andaman and Nicobar district.
- Transfer the Card 07 days in South Andaman District and 15 Days in North & middle Andaman and Nicobar district.
- Deletion or addition of Ration Card 03 days in South Andaman District and 07 Days in North & middle Andaman and Nicobar district.
- Issue of duplicate Ration Card 07 days in South Andaman District and 14 Days in North & middle Andaman and Nicobar district.
Make sure you keep the acknowledgment slip safe with you. Correctly follow the above procedure to know your Ration card status.
- How much will it take to receive the Andaman and Nicobar Islands ration card after applying for it?
It should not take more than 15 days to receive your Andaman and Nicobar Islands ration card after applying for it.
- What does it mean a temporary Andaman and Nicobar Islands ration card?
Andaman and Nicobar Islands temporary Ration Cards are issued to temporary residents in any part of Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
- How many types of ration cards are there in Andaman and Nicobar Islands?
There are two types of Ration Card: White Ration Card: You can apply for a white card if you are above the line of poverty. The white color indicates that he is an Indian citizen above the poverty line. Blue/Red/Green/Yellow Ration Card: These are the types of ration cards issued to those below the poverty line.
- What is the official website to download Andaman and Nicobar Islands?
The official website can be seen in the above steps.
- What are the steps involved to download Andaman and Nicobar Islands?
Follow the above steps to download Andaman and Nicobar Islands ration card.