Apply for IIM Raipur Admissions 2021 for Executive Fellow Programme in Management (EFPM), IIM Raipur FPM Online application 2021 from at www.iimraipur.ac.in…
The Indian Institute of Management (IIM) located in Raipur has recently announced the admissions notification, in this the eligible candidates can get the admissions into IIM. Raipur fro the Executive Fellow Programme in Management (EFPM) for the academic session 2021. The EFPM is available in various ares like Business Policy and Strategy, Economics and Business Environment, Finance and Accounting, Information Technology and System, Marketing Management, Operations Management and Organizational Behavior & HRM.
So all interested and eligible candidates need to apply for this notification through official site, where application form is readily available.
Eligibility Criteria for IIM Raipur 2021 Admission
- Educational Qualification The candidates who is going to apply for this IIM Raipur 2021 admission should have completed Master’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university/institute
- Age Limit The candidates who is going to apply for this IIM Raipur 2021 admission should have age is not be more than 55 years.
The every applicant can need to pay Rs. 500/- which is through Demand Draft, drawn in favor of “Indian Institute of Management Raipur”, payable at Raipur.
For SC/ST/NC-OBC/DAP candidates will have fee exemption.
IIM Raipur Admission Selection Process 2021
- Consider score in CAT/GRE/GMAT/GATE/UGC-JRF merit wise
- And the candidates who are not written the above exams should be attend for Research Aptitude Test (RAT) conducted by IIM Raipur
- Personal Interview
IIM Raipur EFPM Admission 2021 – How to apply
- Logon to the IIM Raipur official website www.iimraipur.ac.in
- Click on the Application Form
- Enter the details which are needed their
- Submit and follow the next step
- Download the filled application form
- Take a printout copy for future use
Important Dates coming soon
- Online application ends on:
- RAT or Personal Interview held on:
- Result to be declared on: