Right now IRCTC Ticket Cancellation made very easy through Indian Railway Catering and Touring Corporation have made the ticket booking process much easier for Indian citizens. Now anyone can use their online portal to book tickets either Contingent general ticket booking’s and Tatkal or Waiting Listed IRCTC Ticket Cancellation. The tickets booked through online are called as E-Ticket and cancellation can also be done through online. So, all those who want to cancel their IRCTC ticket can follow our below process. Also have a glance over the refund rules as per IRCTC.
Anyone who wants to cancel his IRCTC ticket but ensure he follows their refund rules. In case of Ticket cancellation, refund rules are to be used correctly. There is a specific time period of IRCTC Ticket Cancellation which is from 00.30 Hrs to 11.30 Hrs. A specific amount of charge will be deducted when anyone cancels his booked Ticket through IRCTC. The whole process of IRTCT refund can take place over Internet or Manually but Online refund directly to Debit and Credit card is mostly chosen.
All the refunds that take place are controlled and done according to the Extant Railway Refund Rules only. The amount to be IRCTC refund will be depending on the time, date, booking status and departure of your train.
How to Cancel IRCTC E-Ticket Booking Online – Produce
Many a times you might have booked ticket through IRCTC for travel but due to some reason you may cancel the ticket and its booking. In this case you will have to cancel the ticket booking through online manually. I will show you how to cancel your booked ticket.
- First you have to go to IRCTC official website from online
- After that you have to enter into your account by entering login details
- Next click on Cancel Ticket link and follow next step
- Now your booked tickets will be displayed, then you can select the ticket you want to click
- After that click on “Cancel Ticket” button below the booked tickets bar
- Now your selected ticket will be cancelled successfully through online
- The amount paid for the Ticket booking will be directly sent to your Credit, Debit card as per payment done
- Mostly amount of Rupees 30 will be deducted from ticket booking prices as per rules of refund
IRCTC Tatkal Ticket Cancellation – Produce
TATKAL is faster way of booking your tickets which can be used for spot or one day before booking. So, In case of IRCTC Tatkal booking any passenger who wants to refund his ticket cannot be credited or will not receive his charges back. IRCTC Tatkal Cancellation is non refundable please check again before IRCTC Tatkal cancellation.
How to check IRCTC Refund Status
IRCTC is provided their refunds as per their rules only the refund will be done after 3 to 14 days of the cancellation date the amount will be credited to your account. Everyone can read the IRCTC refund policy on the printable e- ticket terms and conditions.