KEA Announced Karnataka PGCET Notification 2017, KEA PGCET Online Application 2017 at http://kea.kar.nic.in…
Karnataka State Government, Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) was announced the KEA PGCET notification 2017 for Post Graduation common entrance test (PGCET) examination for the students to get admission into Regular Post graduation courses like MBA, MCA, ME, M. Tech and M. Arch and MBA (Infrastructure management) in Karnataka state for the academic year 2017. Students who are eligible for the Karnataka PGCET entrance test can get details about the KEA PGECET 2017 and the entrance test will be conducted through out the Karnataka State.
Karnataka PGCET Eligibility Criteria 2017
Candidate must be citizen of India. Coming to the educational qualifications Applicant must hold the bachelor degree in the relevant field or stream with 50% aggregate marks. The degree should be recognized from recognized university/college/institutes. The students who have a valid GATE score card then who do not need to appear in this exam but they have to apply for KEA PGCET 2017 with the valid score.
Candidate must have minimum age of 20 years and there will no upper age limit.
Karnataka PGCET Online Application 2017 – How to Apply
- Open the KEA official website http://kea.kar.nic.in
- Click on the Karnataka PGCET 2017 online application link
- Enter the required details.
- Upload scanned Photograph and signature with given dimensions
- Submit the form and then download the chalan form
- Pay the application fee
Karnataka PGCET Application Fee 2017
Applicants need to pay the KEA PGCET application fee through Chalan in State Bank of India.
- General Category students need to 650 rupees application fee
- Reservation category students (SC, ST, PH, Minority) need to pay 500 rupees application fee.
If you need any details contact to the following address in the office timings
Karnataka Examination Authority,
18 cross, Sampige Road,
Tel Phone No. : – 080 – 23568204/ 05.
Karnataka PGCET 2017 Important Dates (Expected)
- Application forms will be available in the month of June and it will be closes at end of July
- Admit cards will be available from August on-wards before the entrance test.