KEA Announced Karnataka PGCET Notification 2023, KEA PGCET Online Application 2023 at http://kea.kar.nic.in…
Karnataka State Government, Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) was announced the KEA PGCET notification 2023 for Post Graduation common entrance test (PGCET) examination for the students to get admission into Regular Post graduation courses like MBA, MCA, ME, M. Tech, and M. Arch and MBA (Infrastructure management) in Karnataka state for the academic year 2023. Students who are eligible for the Karnataka PGCET entrance test can get details about the KEA PGECET 2023 and the entrance test will be conducted throughout the Karnataka State.
Karnataka PGCET Eligibility Criteria 2023
The candidate must be a citizen of India. Coming to the educational qualifications Applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree in the relevant field or stream with 50% aggregate marks. The degree should be recognized by recognized universities/colleges/institutes. The students who have a valid GATE score card then do not need to appear in this exam but they have to apply for KEA PGCET 2023 with a valid score.
Candidate must have minimum age of 20 years and there will no upper age limit.
Karnataka PGCET Online Application 2023 – How to Apply
Here are certain steps which the candidates have to employ to check the Karnataka PGCET Notification 2023:
- Candidates can visit the official website to download Karnataka PGCET Notification 2023
Open the KEA official website http://kea.kar.nic.in
- Click on the Application form Karnataka PGCET Notification 2023
Enter the required information without any mistakes
- Paste a recent Passport size photograph
Completion of filling the application form paste a recent Passport size photograph
- Take a printout of saved application form Karnataka PGCET Notification 2023
Send the application form and Demand Draft slip by post on or before the closing date
Karnataka PGCET Application Fee 2023
Applicants need to pay the KEA PGCET application fee through Chalan in the State Bank of India.
- General Category students need to 650 rupees application fee
- Reservation category students (SC, ST, PH, Minority) need to pay 500 rupees application fee.
If you need any details contact to the following address in the office timings
Karnataka Examination Authority,
18 cross, Sampige Road,
Tel Phone No. : – 080 – 23568204/ 05.
Karnataka PGCET 2023 Important Dates (Expected)
- Application forms will be available in the month of June and they will be closed at end of July
- Admit cards will be available from August onwards before the entrance test.
- What is the official website to download Karnataka PGCET Notification 2023?
The official website can be seen in the above steps.
- How to download Karnataka PGCET Notification 2023?
Follow the above steps to download the application form.
- How to make fee payments Karnataka PGCET Notification 2023?
After filling online application, fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- How to get the Registration number and Password, if a candidate forgets it Karnataka PGCET Notification 2023?
Go to the ‘Forgot Password’ link in the Login section and enter the required details. On verification through email or mobile OTP, the Registered email-id and Registration Number would be displayed on the screen. You will be prompted to change your password. Set your new password and keep it safe for future use.
- I am unable to upload my photo and signature while applying for one-time Registration Karnataka PGCET Notification 2023?
Check size and format of photograph and signature files. Scanned color passport size photograph should be in JPEG format and the file size of the photograph should be in the range of 20KB to 50 KB.