The Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affair department of Karnataka will be issuing the Ration their citizen who is under the poverty line and some people will have getting their ration card with mistakes or errors of wrong of incorrect name on their card. Right now the Civil Supplies Department of Karnataka is given the opportunity to edit the Ration card for change to correct to Families who have mistakes on their BPL and APL Ration card’s on Karnataka. We have to provide the produce for change Name on Karnataka Ration Card with edit or Update from the following simple steps…
Karnataka Ration card Name change procedure
Firstly the Procedure to be followed to change the Name in the ration card is a bit lengthy process, If it is mandatory to change the name then only you can take the step forward. SO follow the below steps o change the Name in the Ration card.
- Firstly get the Ration card Name change Application form
Make an Affidavit from a lawyer for Name Change
- You need to give paper post for Name Change in two local and national newspaper
An appeal in Court that Old and New Name belongs to the same person with proof as Paper cutting and Affidavit
- Now Fill the Application form correctly with new Name
Mention your same old address and other details in the form
- Attach the Affidavit, Newspaper cutting with Court order to the Application form
Now submit the Application form with attached documents to the Directorate of Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer affair department
- Take the enrollment slip
Take the enrollment slip which will direct you to receive the Ration card from a particular officer
Required documents to Submit
- Below documents are important to be attached with Application form
- Affidavit for Name change
- News paper cutting of local and national newspapers
- Court order mentioning the both names belong to same person
- Address proof, Aadhaar card and electricity bill
Applicant must have a Ration card first to change in his name. He/ She must be sure that it is really important to change the name on the Ration card. Documents submitted must have the same name which you’re going to change. Within a week you will be issued a new Ration card with a changed name.
- Which Colour is not applicable for the ration cards?
Their foodgrain entitlement is determined by the color of their ration cards, which are yellow for BPL (below poverty line) families, red for the poorest of the poor under India's Antyodaya scheme, and white for poor-but-APL (above poverty line) families earning less than Rs 1 lakh a year.
- How can I add my name in Karnataka ration card?
Using the URL link, go to the department's website and then to the e-services menu.
To proceed to the next page, select “Amendment Request” from the e-Ration card option on the left side of the page.
- Can we take ration anywhere in Karnataka?
According to a press announcement from the Ministry of Finance, the 'One Nation One Ration Card' reform was completed on February 13, 2021, in 13 states: Andhra Pradesh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, and Punjab.
- How can I print my ration card in Karnataka?
The citizen must provide the enrollment number obtained from KarnatakaOne or the Foods and Civil Supplies Department during the Ration Card Enrollment Service. Details will be recognized through the Department Portal, and a Ration Card will be printed.
- How can I activate my suspended ration card in Karnataka?
Ration card holders should submit an SMS with their RCREN ration card number to the number 9212357123, and they will receive the Token Number and security code.