Download UPSC e-Admit Card 2021 for UPSC Civil Services Main Exam Roll Number at www.upsc.gov.in
Download admit card for the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) examination tests and the UPSC has recently announced the official notification for releasing the admit cards of Civil Services Mains examination for the year 2021. The officials of the UPSC is going to conduct the Civil Services Mains examination as per schedule at all centers. So the candidates who have successfully applied to the UPSC Civil Services they can download e-admit card before going to attend the examination with using he/she registered application reference ID number.
According the officials of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), a huge number of candidates will be appear at all exam centers on the date of examination. The UPSC will provide the Civil Services Main’s exam admit card from online mode by using registration id, reference number and date of birth of the candidate.
How to Download UPSC Civil Services (Main Exam) Admit Card 2021 – Procedure
- Logon to the UPSC official website of www.upsc.gov.in
- Click on the link UPSC Mains e-Admit Card 2105 Download
- Enter required information in the columns and submit it
- The admit card will be generate on the screen
- Download and save it
- Take a printout of the downloaded pdf
- Read all the instructions carefully on the admit card
- Reach exam center one hour before the exam schedule
- Show your admit card and any identity proof of the candidate to the invigilator
Now every applicant will allowed to written UPSC Civil Services Main Exam by the supervisor of the examination center.
UPSC Civil Services Selection Process 2021
- Preliminary examination
- Main examination
Please Note: All seriously prepared candidates don’t commit any mistake in the matter of admit card while going to attend the exam. So kindly download the admit card immediately and get ready for the exam to make it well.