KRUCET Notification 2021 announced for Krishna University Common Entrance Test KRUCET Online Application 2021 at http://www.krishnauniversity.ac.in….
Directorate of Admissions, Krishna University, Machilipatnam, Andhra Pradesh invites the applications for Post graduation courses for the academic year 2021, every year Krishna University will conduct the common entrance test (KRUCET) for under graduation completed students to get admission into various post graduation courses in KU and their affiliated colleges. Candidates who are eligible and interested to join in the PG courses under Krishna University can read the KRUCET Detailed Notification 2021 for details of the admission process.
KRUCET Eligibility Criteria 2021
Candidate must be citizen of India. Candidate must possess under graduation course in their relevant subject with minimum of 50% of marks from any government recognized university.
Candidate should have minimum age limit of 20 years old and there will be no upper age limit.
KRUCET Admission Procedure 2021
Based on KRUCET 2021 applications admission procedure will be done.
- If applications is less than the total number of seats then no written test will be conducted and directly admission will be given to the applied candidates.
- If applications is more than the total number of seats then written test will be conducted after that who are qualified in the written test can be eligible for further admission process.
How to Apply for the KRUCET 2021 Entrance Test
The KRUCET Application 2021 forms will be available in official website http://www.krishnauniversity.ac.in Candidate has to submit filled in application along with all the enclosures including blank envelopes supplied with the application. The candidate has to write his / her address on the envelopes and acknowledgement card and affix postal stamps as required. The application must be accompanied by one set of Photostat copies of the following documents (do not send Original Certificates).
- Statement of marks of the qualifying degree examination, Provisional Certificate or Degree (If the candidate has already passed the qualifying examination)
- Those candidates who appeared for the qualifying examination in March/April 2021 should enclose a copy of the Hall ticket of the final year of qualifying examination or a certificate from the Principal that the candidate has completed the final year course and has appeared for the final year examination.
- Certificate pertaining to Reserved category from appropriate authority (if applicable)
- Caste Certificate (in case of SC / ST / BC candidates claiming reservation under this category only)
- Date of Birth Extract from SSC / Matriculation Certificate.
- Local Candidate Certificate (as applicable as per enclosed Form I or II or III or IV) if admission is claimed under Local category.
- T.C. and C.C. from the college where the candidate has last studied for the qualifying examination.
- Certificates in respect of PH/NCC/SPORTS/CAP application forms duly filled with all required enclosures should be sent by registered post or speed post or in person sent to the following address
Directorate of Admissions
Dr. MRAR PG Centre
Nuzvid – 521201
KRUCET Important Dates 2021
The KRUCET application will be available from march on-wards and it will be closes at end of March and entrance test will be conducted in the month of April.