Rani Channamma University PGCET Notification 2022 announced for RCU PGCET Online Application 2022 Registration at http://rcub.ac.in…
Rani Channamma University (RCU) is located in Belagava city, Karnataka has to invite the RCU PGCET application 2022 from eligible candidates for admission into Post Graduation courses of MBA & MCA in RCU university and their affiliated colleges for the academic year 2022. The RCU PGCET 2022 is a state-level entrance test for Karnataka State. Candidates who are eligible and interested to get admission to RCU can apply for PGCET online for RCU PGCET detailed notification 2022 along with admission procedure and complete details of the entrance test will be given below.
RCU PGCET Eligibility Criteria 2022
The candidate must be a citizen and all the state people across the country are eligible for application and the candidate must hold undergraduate course from any government recognized university with a minimum of 55% of marks are eligible to apply to RCU PGCET 2022.
RCU PGCET Age Limit 2022
The candidate should have a minimum age limit of 20 years old and there will no upper age limit for the course.
RCU PGCET Course Details 2022
The Rani Channamma University PGCET will province 2 year Post Graduate course and the PGCET entrance test will be conducted for post-graduation courses of MBA & MCA admissions.
RCU PGCET Online Application 2022 Registration – How to Apply
Here are certain steps which the candidates have to employ to check the RCU PGCET Online Application 2022:
- Candidates can visit the official website to download
Open the Rani Channamma University official website of http://rcub.ac.in
- Click on the Application form RCU PGCET Online Application 2022
Enter the required information without any mistakes
- Take a printout of the saved application form RCU PGCET Online Application 2022
Send the application form and Demand Draft slip by post on or before the closing date
Rani Channamma University PGCET online Application registration 2022 process will be completed. Download the filled application hard copy and take a copy of the printout and save it for future use.
RCU PGCET 2022 Application Fee
- General category students need to pay 800 rupees application fee through demand draft.
- The reservation category (SC, ST, Minority) needs to pay 400 rupees application processing fee.
RCU PGCET Important Dates 2022(Expected)
RCU PGCET Online Registration will be open from April onwards and it will close at end of April. The PGCET entrance test will be conducted in the month of May. Before the entrance test admit cards will be released. The Result will be released in the month of June. The seat allotment procedure will be done in the month of July. Classes will commence from August Respectively.
- What is the official website to download RCU PGCET Online Application 2022?
The official website can be seen in the above steps.
- How to download RCU PGCET Online Application 2022?
Follow the above steps to download the application form.
- How to make fee payments RCU PGCET Online Application 2022?
After filling online application, the fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- How to get the Registration number and Password, if a candidate forgets it RCU PGCET Online Application 2022?
Go to the ‘Forgot Password’ link in the Login section and enter the required details. On verification through email or mobile OTP, the Registered email-id and Registration Number would be displayed on the screen. You will be prompted to change your password. Set your new password and keep it safe for future use.
- I am unable to upload my photo and signature while applying for one-time Registration RCU PGCET Online Application 2022?
Check size and format of photograph and signature files. Scanned color passport size photograph should be in JPEG format and the file size of the photograph should be in the range of 20KB to 50 KB.