Apply for TISSNET 2022 online application available at www.tiss.edu
The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) has recently released the official notification for the National Entrance Test (NEET) for the year 2022, that is the last date of online submission has extended to December 2022 (previously it has announced the last date to apply as of 30th Nov).
Based on this NET 2022 candidates can have the chance to do M.A Programmes. This test was coming under the Mumbai-based examinations. So all interested and eligible candidates who willing to appear at NET 2022 can go through the application process to get acceptance for writing the NET.
The application is readily available on the official website of TISSNET 2022. The selected candidates under TISSNET 2022 can eligible for a maximum of three programmes across any two of the TISS Campuses and other locations and the result only applies to TISS Mumbai.
TISS NET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification: The candidate should possess a Bachelor’s degree (minimum three years duration) from a recognized university/institute. And final year pursuing students also eligible for this application
The candidates based on their reservation category application fee might have changed. These have given below
- For General category: Rs 1,030/-
- For SC/ST : Rs 260/-
This TISSNET is a purely computer-based exam, in this objective type questions will be asked from the areas alike Social Sensitivity, Logical Reasoning, Analytical Ability, and Knowledge on contemporary issues. The exam will be of 1 hour and 40 minutes duration.
NET 2022 application process in stepwise
Here are certain steps which the candidates have to employ to check the TISSNET Online Application 2022 :
- Candidates can visit the official website to download TISSNET Online Application 2022
Logon to the official website http://www.tiss.edu
- Click on the Application form TISSNET Online Application 2022
Enter the required information without any mistakes
- Paste a recent Passport size photograph
Completion of filling the application form paste a recent Passport size photograph
- Take a printout copy TISSNET Online Application 2022
Send the application form and Demand Draft slip by post on or before the closing date
- Last date for online submission:
- Last date for offline submission:
- What is the official website to download TISSNET Online Application 2022?
The official website can be seen in the above steps.
- How to download TISSNET Online Application 2022
Follow the above steps to download the application form.
- I am unable to upload my photo and signature while applying for one-time Registration TISSNET Online Application 2022?
Check size and format of photograph and signature files. Scanned color passport size photograph should be in JPEG format and the file size of the photograph should be in the range of 20KB to 50 KB.
- How to get the Registration number and Password, if a candidate forgets it TISSNET Online Application 2022?
Go to the ‘Forgot Password’ link in the Login section and enter the required details. On verification through email or mobile OTP, the Registered email-id and Registration Number would be displayed on the screen. You will be prompted to change your password. Set your new password and keep it safe for future use.
- How to make fee payments TISSNET Online Application 2022?
After filling online application, the fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.